Awesome!! I was worried that SMS and messages wouldn't be separated. I can hardly wait!
    The way this theme works is, you have to have your message box and sms&mms box set to "separate". If you do not, then you will see a blank overlay where the sms icon should be and it won't be clickable. This is the case for any today theme with SMS on it. Just make sure its changed over when the theme is available. If I release the version without the sms, then this won't be an issue.
    01-23-09 09:07 PM
    Hey Tom, I couldn't find it in this thread, but I just ordered the 8900. Is this theme compatible with that model? All this anticipation of the new Today Plus, and I may not be able to use it! Ugh!
    No it is not unfortunately, the new version of themebuilder has not come out yet.
    01-23-09 09:08 PM
    No it is not unfortunately, the new version of themebuilder has not come out yet.
    Well, I will closely monitor this theme and its development in hopes you will release an 8900 compatible version as soon as the upgrade for the themebuilder is available. No pressure...
    01-23-09 10:09 PM
    Disregard. Question answered
    Last edited by dylanledbetter; 01-23-09 at 11:28 PM.
    01-23-09 11:24 PM
    Well, I will closely monitor this theme and its development in hopes you will release an 8900 compatible version as soon as the upgrade for the themebuilder is available. No pressure...
    Yeah RIM seriously dropped the ball on this getting Plazmic CDK 7 out. I will definitely let everyone know when its out so I can update the themes out now and Create some storm/8900 ones.
    01-24-09 09:35 AM
    Yeah RIM seriously dropped the ball on this getting Plazmic CDK 7 out. I will definitely let everyone know when its out so I can update the themes out now and Create some storm/8900 ones.
    Tom... again, you are amazing! If only all app developers were so proactive and customer friendly! Thanks a million, and keep up the incredible work! In the meantime, I will be on the edge of my seat waiting for the 8900 themes from you... They are literally the best!
    01-24-09 09:38 AM
    Still releasing the Today + tomorrow?
    01-24-09 02:20 PM
    i have the pearl version, and think this is the most accurate and thorough replica theme out there. Its the best value for a theme. Excellent theme
    01-24-09 05:49 PM
    this is probably a question on today plus themes in general but do the messages have to be unread to show up under messages on the home screen? is there any way to have it always show the last two messages or no?
    01-24-09 06:27 PM
    this is probably a question on today plus themes in general but do the messages have to be unread to show up under messages on the home screen? is there any way to have it always show the last two messages or no?
    Unfortunately, Themebuilder doesn't allow for this. It only allows to show unread messages. I wish it could show the last two, that would be very convenient.
    i have the pearl version, and think this is the most accurate and thorough replica theme out there. Its the best value for a theme. Excellent theme
    Thank you for your kind words, I will have a today plus and L theme out for the pearl tomorrow night. Also, The curve version will be out tomorrow as everything is right on schedule. Just doing some last minute tweaking.
    01-24-09 06:39 PM
    Tom are you definitely planning a non-SMS/MMS version of the Today theme? The reason I ask is that if you are, then I'll wait for that instead of purchasing this one. No sense in clogging up the ole BB with too many themes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 07:17 PM
    Tom are you definitely planning a non-SMS/MMS version of the Today theme? The reason I ask is that if you are, then I'll wait for that instead of purchasing this one. No sense in clogging up the ole BB with too many themes

Initially with the launch of the today plus, there will only be one version. I can't guarantee if or when I will release another version sans sms & mms. If I do release one or decide to, I will definitely let you know. But for the near future probably not at this moment.

Also, I asked this question in a thread but it hasn't gotten answered yet. It pertains to this theme in a way.

If you are currently connected to wifi, what does it say for the network name instead of say, edge or 3G? I have seen it say UMA before, can it say anything else?
    Last edited by tom1l21; 01-24-09 at 07:59 PM.
    01-24-09 07:29 PM

I am going to change up the little stars in the banner to the correct ones that the Curve 8900 has. Previously, I just scaled down the one used on the icons because I didn't know which file the 8900 used. Personally, I don't care which one to use, let me know if you like the old stars better or the new ones (the correct ones). I also scaled down the arrows in the corner to their proper size shown on the 8900. All of this will make the banner look exact. This is the final build for tomorrow.
    01-24-09 09:02 PM
    It looks great!! I will definetely be waiting for it to hit the shelves tomorrow and download immediately. I have been using your bottom dock since you posted it in thread here and I have not been able to find anything even remotely better. It's odd to because ALL I use is a today plus and I gave that up to use your bottom dock. I am def glad that this is coming tomorrow as i have been waiting for it. THANKS
    01-24-09 09:10 PM
    Looks Awesome!!!! can't wait for tomorrow!!
    01-24-09 09:32 PM
    Done Deal !!! I'm buying as soon as it hits!! Awesome !!!
    01-24-09 10:21 PM
    will u release this at midnight
    01-24-09 11:49 PM
    will u release this at midnight
    apparently not
    01-24-09 11:59 PM
    apparently not
    midnight midnight
    01-25-09 12:45 AM
    Excellent job Tom..
    01-25-09 07:33 AM
    With out a doubt... the best theme EVER. Keep up the good work.
    01-25-09 08:16 AM
    Hey , how are, I have a question.?? I downloaded a theme replica for my 8330 can't remember if it was you or not but I downloaded it and everything but now I can't even get it up, I look for it in my themes and I get nothing and I looked for it on my application list and that's where I found it so, I really don't know what to do??? You think you could help me out????
    01-25-09 11:28 AM
    The theme looks great, Tom...stars and all.

01-25-09 11:37 AM
    i dont see the theme in the store. Can you post a link to buy.
    01-25-09 12:45 PM
    where's link
    01-25-09 12:57 PM
1,368 ... 2829303132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD