Hi Tom.. any chance to update the bottom dock. Sorry to ask you again but I have many level 1 messages so I like to differ them the other mails, just like on the L. I switch both of them from time to time.
    Thanks again..
    Hey, I 'll probably have it monday, I just need to make sure I can get the mass emailer for the update out. It is done through MobiHand and not through my personal email account. I have to test it first with myself but if things go fine, it should be out on Monday.
    01-16-09 12:19 PM
    I can't wait for the Today + theme! Fingers crossed that it comes soon!
    01-16-09 02:36 PM
    I downloaded the new 4.5, but my sheets 2 go icon is gone now.. When I try to upgrade to get it to show like I did last time, it says I am using the latest version.. Any ideas how to get it back?
    01-16-09 08:33 PM
    I downloaded the new 4.5, but my sheets 2 go icon is gone now.. When I try to upgrade to get it to show like I did last time, it says I am using the latest version.. Any ideas how to get it back?
    Check in the Programs folder. Sheets to go should be in there, if not, check the Docs2Go folder that is inside of the programs folder. It may be in there instead.
    01-16-09 08:45 PM
    Checked both of those and nothing.. Also double-checked to make sure nothing was hidden.. In the end, I just re-downloaded it n it is there now... Not a huge issue.. Just an extra step.
    01-16-09 08:59 PM
    Checked both of those and nothing.. Also double-checked to make sure nothing was hidden.. In the end, I just re-downloaded it n it is there now... Not a huge issue.. Just an extra step.
    If the theme doesn't show up and you downloaded the correct version, then sometimes pulling out the battery and putting it back in will fix the problem and the theme will show up. Glad it worked out.
    01-17-09 02:35 PM
    At first I didnt want to get rid of my colorful nice icons , but wow I bought this and I really like it. My only gripe is that when I'm calling someone my entire top of the screen above the icons is White background.
    01-17-09 04:16 PM
    At first I didnt want to get rid of my colorful nice icons , but wow I bought this and I really like it. My only gripe is that when I'm calling someone my entire top of the screen above the icons is White background.
    unfortunately, with the current version of themebuilder available, it does not allow you to change the wallpaper during a call. It is set to default white and is locked at that. When the new version of themebuilder is available, I will definitely update that aspect of it. Thanks for your feedback!
    01-17-09 05:17 PM
    I will have some screens of the today plus (possibly today plus hiding dock) today. Wow, lots of todays in that sentence.
    01-18-09 11:03 AM
    Best 8900 style theme IMO. Very nice work!
    01-18-09 11:13 AM
    I will have some screens of the today plus (possibly today plus hiding dock) today. Wow, lots of todays in that sentence.
    Great...you've spoiled me Tom. I really can't find a theme I like as well as yours but I need Today + "stuff"..... Thanks
    01-18-09 11:24 AM
    Hi Tom

My suggestion for the Today+ theme

1st Messages (with @ icon) has 0 subentries (so it only shows number of unread/new and not a synopsis of spams! lol)
    2nd SMS and MMS with 1 subentries
    3rd Calendar has 2 subentries.

rgds__cpv
    01-18-09 11:26 AM
    Hi Tom

My suggestion for the Today+ theme

1st Messages (with @ icon) has 0 subentries (so it only shows number of unread/new and not a synopsis of spams! lol)
    2nd SMS and MMS with 1 subentries
    3rd Calendar has 2 subentries.

rgds__cpv
    Yeah! I like this too, however having the subentry for the messages would be helpful to me. I suspect we will all be quite pleasantly surprised with what Tom comes up with, though.
    01-18-09 02:00 PM

1st build

2nd version (notice the icon underlays on the today elements)

Well after 10 BSOD's (I forgot I disabled my chipset fan) I was able to get something done. Sorry it took so long, my computer kept resetting on me but that is fixed now. The only problem left is the dreaded "icon cutoff" problem that plagues themebuilder. I emailed Plazmic a little while back with this issue and they noticed it along with a few other issues I brought up. It is very frustrating when obvious problems exist yet they are not addressed i.e. speakerphone glitch etc. The only way I can make the theme not look messed up is to move the star over to the left hand side of the envelope, or center it (don't like that idea), but that is the only way unless you want a star with 1/4 of its right side cut off. Here is what it looks like so far. Notice the little red star in the messages being cut off? This is what I am talking about. Note: the star that I am referring to is the one in the banner and on the today elements, not the bottom dock star.

Notice how the messages icon on the bottom dock is smaller this has to be done or the message icon in the today element will be cut off on the right, much like the star is being cut off.

Also, please give me some input about the theme in general. This is just one that I came up with, not necessarily the final build
    Last edited by tom1l21; 01-19-09 at 01:45 AM.
    01-19-09 12:51 AM
    Personally I'd rather have messages above calendar items. 2 message items and 4 calendar items looks good though so I put my vote in for that. Just wondering, to access the today items are you sticking with horizontal scrolling with vertical to the profiles icon or the other way around.
    01-19-09 02:01 AM
    I'm gonna stick with horizontal scrolling because it feels better. Scrolling to the right and left for the profiles seems very strange. I can't wait for the new CDK to come out so all of this scrolling stuff can get fixed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 02:14 AM
    Would anyone want me to make the icons on the bottom dock smaller so I can fit in the name bar that is usually just above the bottom dock? With the larger icons, there is definitely less room to work with.

01-19-09 02:36 AM
    i want double side zens
    01-19-09 02:49 AM
    Larger icons on the bottom dock will look nicer even though we have to sacrifice the name bar.
    01-19-09 02:51 AM
    Clean!! Cant wait to get my hands on the real thing!!!
    01-19-09 06:13 AM
    Oh How I long for my 8900
    01-19-09 06:15 AM
    Larger icons on the bottom dock will look nicer even though we have to sacrifice the name bar.
    I agree !!! Nice theme...I want it NOW!!
    01-19-09 08:08 AM
    Would anyone want me to make the icons on the bottom dock smaller so I can fit in the name bar that is usually just above the bottom dock? With the larger icons, there is definitely less room to work with.

I like having the "name bar" just above the bottom dock, so smaller icons would be my vote. Otherwise this is looking awesome!
    01-19-09 08:27 AM
    smaller icon with name bar
    looks GREAT tom..can't wait!
    01-19-09 08:31 AM
    I vote for bigger icons. My opinion is there's too much going on there to have a name bar as well.

01-19-09 08:44 AM
1,368 ... 2324252627 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD