First off thanks again for the help Tom I got your email and replied second, I'm a Canuck so don't talk about cold weather :P go to Newfound land or Calgary in the winter and you'll freeze your tail off lol. *Is waiting for an updated to the theme, the more I use this theme the more I fall in love with it*
    01-10-09 02:25 PM
    nice theme got this one for my curve 8320 (got your pearl flip for my pearl) thanks for the nice work
    01-10-09 05:06 PM
    Just incase you all wanted to know, I have posted the L theme. Please visit the links below, or the links found on the first page of this thread. Please act fast as I will be offering this theme for $5 until Tuesday, January 13th.

Click link below for Curve 8900 L Replica Theme for OS 4.5
    Curve 8900 L Replica Theme OS 4.5 - Themes Blackberry Software
    Click link below for Curve 8900 L Replica Theme for OS 4.3+
    Curve 8900 L Replica Theme OS 4.3+ - Themes Blackberry Software
    Last edited by tom1l21; 01-10-09 at 09:10 PM.
    01-10-09 08:58 PM
    Looks great as expected tom Going on my phone in a short while. Thankyou for the great work.
    01-10-09 09:02 PM
    I have a question.
    I currently have the bottom dock theme.

I want to buy the L theme.
    Is there any way I can take the wallpaper from the bottom dock and use it with the L theme???
    Please get back to me asap.
    Last edited by TonyG2388; 01-10-09 at 09:07 PM.
    01-10-09 09:02 PM
    I must have gotten the very first one !! When it's famous I'll have something to tell my grandkids.

Not being a suck-up Tom, but you should be proud. You have, obviously, put a lot of attention to detail in your work. I add, and delete, a lot of themes...too many, in fact. I have your bottom dock and it was the best I've seen....no kidding.

Great Job !!!

BTW...I just looked at it, and it looks AWESOME !!! It certainly compliments your work !! .....Buy it up friends...we have a WINNER here !!
    Last edited by oriofan8; 01-10-09 at 09:37 PM.
    01-10-09 09:10 PM
    i am downloading now!

thanks tom!!!!!!! whooo!!!!!!
    01-10-09 10:06 PM
    Please let me know if there are any issues
    01-10-09 10:15 PM
    Tom...I've gone through all normal stuff, and it's humming along just perfectly.

Ya done good.
    01-10-09 10:39 PM
    yes! it's PERFECT! thank you Tom!
    01-10-09 11:04 PM
    Awesome Tom!! Thank you!!!!!
    01-10-09 11:29 PM
    any way to get the original background with the new L theme?
    I sent an email regarding this. If would like the actual wallpaper itself, you can find it here at http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/cu...papers-123750/
    Thanks!
    Last edited by tom1l21; 01-10-09 at 11:41 PM.
    01-10-09 11:34 PM
    If I have the bottom dock do I have to pay again for the L theme? If so no biggie due to how awesome the theme is

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 12:03 AM
    If I have the bottom dock do I have to pay again for the L theme? If so no biggie due to how awesome the theme is

Yes...if you hurry though it's only 5 bucks. Help a college student.
    01-11-09 12:13 AM
    Hmmm good point. Fair enough. I'll prob donate too

01-11-09 12:14 AM
    Tom, is it possible to get the bottom dock with the aurora background?
    01-11-09 12:22 AM
    Looks great. Anticipating the Today version
    01-11-09 02:47 AM
    I have been using this Replica theme since it was first introduced as a free version, and I have absolutely loved it. It's the smoothest, trouble-free theme I have every used! I should add that I purchased the bottom dock full version when it was released.

However, when this L version came out yesterday I immediately downloaded it. I really wish I had been given the chance to try before I paid for it. The horizontal scrolling is totally unreliable, and extremely unpredictable.

For example, when I try to go from the top "Profiles" icon, back to the L icons it hops around, sometimes leaping over several icons before stopping. I'm not sure if this is a bug in the design, and I'm wondering if anyone else has had this same problem. I also find the "horizontal only" scrolling option really hard to get used to.

I really want to go back to praises for this Replica theme overall, though. I wouldn't want this post to come off as a criticism. Just some observations that hopefully will help in the development of the L version.
    Last edited by degilmo; 01-11-09 at 08:56 AM.
    01-11-09 08:34 AM
    This is a GREAT theme. I have downloaded themes from Bplay and Handango..yet the font size is always too small.
    01-11-09 09:34 AM

However, when this L version came out yesterday I immediately downloaded it. I really wish I had been given the chance to try before I paid for it. The horizontal scrolling is totally unreliable, and extremely unpredictable.

For example, when I try to go from the top "Profiles" icon, back to the L icons it hops around, sometimes leaping over several icons before stopping. I'm not sure if this is a bug in the design, and I'm wondering if anyone else has had this same problem. I also find the "horizontal only" scrolling option really hard to get used to.
    I am having these same issues as well. The scrolling is not nearly as clean with the L version but if I know Tom as I have been following this thread he will work with us on a fix.
    Still a great theme...........
    01-11-09 09:48 AM
    I have been using this Replica theme since it was first introduced as a free version, and I have absolutely loved it. It's the smoothest, trouble-free theme I have every used! I should add that I purchased the bottom dock full version when it was released.

I really want to go back to praises for this Replica theme overall, though. I wouldn't want this post to come off as a criticism. Just some observations that hopefully will help in the development of the L version.
    Hey Degilmo, I'm not really sure what issues you speak of, but I'll try my best to discuss them.

When I use the theme on my device, it scrolls just as fluidly as it did for the bottom dock version. There are no hiccups, lag, or skipping. The only time skipping or hiccups will occur is if your device is under a lot of strain (downloading a file while listening to music and opening up a program at the same time) but this will cause the whole device to be slow regardless of theme.

Currently, with the version of themebuilder available, Scrolling on the homescreen can only be done in one direction as stated in the description and picture captions, "icons scroll horizontally on the trackball". When the new version of Plazmic Themebuilder comes out, it will most likely support scrolling in both directions. I asked in the forums a few days ago if people wanted the profiles icon locked as the bottom right icon (just like the default L theme) instead of being docked in the top left. Everyone agreed that they didn't want any icons locked. Since scrolling is done left to right, getting to the profiles icon is always the opposite (up/down just like the bottom dock version). Whatever icon you are currently highlighting, scrolling up goes directly to profiles and scrolling down goes back to the highlighted icon you were previously at. I hope I might have cleared up some points of confusion. I have tested both themes on OS 4.3 and OS 4.5 with no lag present.Please email me at [email protected] so I can have a record of it on file and take care of it immediately. Give me your device OS version as well as file free. Thanks.

EDIT: One thing to note, if you use OS 4.3+, then scrolling all the way to the right scrolls up to the profiles. Scrolling up and down also scrolls left to right. One direction scrolling cannot be set in OS 4.3. This is again, another limitation of themebuilder. If I get enough people asking for it, I can remove the profiles icon on the homescreen for OS 4.3.
    Last edited by tom1l21; 01-11-09 at 10:07 AM.
    01-11-09 09:58 AM
    I am having these same issues as well. The scrolling is not nearly as clean with the L version but if I know Tom as I have been following this thread he will work with us on a fix.
    Still a great theme...........

Please email me with your device OS and file free. I will see what I can do.
    Last edited by tom1l21; 01-11-09 at 10:14 AM.
    01-11-09 09:59 AM
    Sorry for the triple post.

After running some tests, I have come to a couple of conclusions.

1. The more icons you have on the screen, the slower the device becomes.

I added a bunch more and tested it out and it did indeed become a bit slower. The difference between the bottom dock and the L version, however, I didn't notice any significant slowdown that would be of any concern. If anyone else finds it slow, or if anyone else finds it just fine, please voice your opinion to help clear up this matter.

2. If you have OS 4.3, scrolling all the way to the right goes up to profiles icons.

This has been discussed before, however, if anyone is running OS 4.3 and has downloaded this theme, please give me some feedback as to whether you want the profiles icon in the banner or not. I can even lock it as the bottom right icon like the default L theme. Currently, with the latest release of themebuilder, in OS 4.3, scrolling to the far right is the only way to get to the profiles icon.

Degilmo, may I ask, what sensitivity number do you use on your device?
    01-11-09 10:57 AM
    Sorry to go off topic here guys. Tom, alot of the girls on my wallpaper thread have PM'd me about this theme and if the icons could be made pink or purple. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask...
    01-11-09 11:03 AM
    Please email me with your device OS and file free. I will see what I can do.
    Thanks Tom. I am running 4.5 on my curve and the issue of scrolling was just a matter of getting adjusted to the horizontal scrolling. I am fine with it as scrolling is smooth for me just for me I have no need for Profiles on the home screen but I will go with the masses on this one.
    Your work and quick responses have made this the theme to beat....
    01-11-09 11:06 AM
1,368 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD