nevermind i got it! awesome theme! i love ittt!!
    12-30-08 04:40 PM
    Hey Tom, thanks again for this great theme, just curious, think there might be support for a Myspace message indicator up in the ribbon, ive noticed when I get my Facebook messages that the indicator pops up but not when I get my Myspace messages, just throwin that out there, thanks again for your work
    I will look into this.

Just downloaded this to my Sprint Curve and it's great!

One question, I've noticed when I wake my phone after the screen has gone completely black, that the text above the highlighted icon does not show on the home screen/background area, such as "Messages", "Browser", etc. If I move the trackball and select another icon it will show. Is there any way to change this so the icon text will show in the home screen when waking the phone up? Not sure how else to describe this. Let the phone screen go black and press the trackball and you will see there is no text of the icon that is selected. It will show once you move the cursor to another icon. Sorry if this is rambling. My BB OS is 4.3.
    This unfortunately cannot be changed. This is how themes are designed and there is no option in themebuilder to alter this.

I cannot find certain applications or do not like the programs folder
    This is just a general concern that some have, one, you can either move certains programs out of the folder to the home screen, or you can delete the folder and all the applications will return to the homescreen.

How will we find out about updates?
    I believe you will get an email saying there has been an update and a link to download it.

When is the L, today plus, or cross bar theme coming out?
    There is no specific timetable yet, but I plan on releasing them in that order. Please stay tuned to the forums for updates and more information regarding the upcoming versions.
    12-30-08 04:54 PM
    OK I'm a little confused here I recently downloaded an 8900 replica theme that was free and looks almost exactly like this one that's $7.00. My question is whats the difference?
    12-30-08 06:46 PM
    Just purchased...Finally, I can uninstall all of the 700+MB bPlay themes! Thanx.
    12-30-08 11:07 PM
    can u pls make this free?????? pls pls pls !!
    12-30-08 11:26 PM
    Purchased today via Crackberry store and love it.

Excellent work! Thanks, Tom.

Do you have a central homepage for all variations of this theme?
    12-30-08 11:32 PM
    Has anyone confirmed that this theme is compatible with the new OS 4.5.0.124?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 12:18 AM

I would almost guaranty that it is. 99.99%
    12-31-08 02:02 AM
    Hey Tom, just wondering if anyone has had any issues with slowdowns with this theme? I had the free version installed on my last 8330, and it was slowing down the phone quite a bit (I had over 40mb of file free with no open apps), then I purchased the most recent version and it runs just as quickly has the factory themes do on the phone. I recently had my last curve replaced, and re-installed the paid version on my new phone and it is slowing down the phone just like the free version did to my last curve!

Any Ideas? Tried to remove and re-install it several times without any change to performance... Also this was the first thing I installed onto a freshly updated out of the box 8330 running 4.5.0.89!

HELP! I love this theme but it runs excruciatingly slowly! (having to wait to see what icon is finally selected after moving the trackball is very annoying!)
    12-31-08 02:37 AM
    Hey Tom, just wondering if anyone has had any issues with slowdowns with this theme? I had the free version installed on my last 8330, and it was slowing down the phone quite a bit (I had over 40mb of file free with no open apps), then I purchased the most recent version and it runs just as quickly has the factory themes do on the phone. I recently had my last curve replaced, and re-installed the paid version on my new phone and it is slowing down the phone just like the free version did to my last curve!

Any Ideas? Tried to remove and re-install it several times without any change to performance... Also this was the first thing I installed onto a freshly updated out of the box 8330 running 4.5.0.89!

HELP! I love this theme but it runs excruciatingly slowly! (having to wait to see what icon is finally selected after moving the trackball is very annoying!)

If you purchased the first version, that is the same as the version thats up right now. I'm not really sure why its running slow, it could be the phone unfortunately
    12-31-08 05:00 AM
    Thanks for the awesome theme, Tom. Looks great on my Curve!
    12-31-08 07:23 AM

You either have other apps running, or you installed something else. Any programs you have update them selves? Try a battery pull...
    12-31-08 07:43 AM
    I purchased the new theme yesterday and love it. Please make the time larger on the icon home screen for easier quick view. Also, how do you change the lock screen background? Read this was customizable but don't know where to change.
    12-31-08 07:55 AM
    Can someone anyone answer my question
    12-31-08 08:17 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK I'm a little confused here I recently downloaded an 8900 replica theme that was free and looks almost exactly like this one that's $7.00. My question is whats the difference?
    12-31-08 08:27 AM
    I would almost guaranty that it is. 99.99%

good! i saw someone else have problems with it not showing up. i won't upgrade if it means losing this theme!

thank you! i plan to buy the L version too when it drops. just to change it up, without really changing it up lol!
    12-31-08 08:58 AM
    I purchased the new theme yesterday and love it. Please make the time larger on the icon home screen for easier quick view. Also, how do you change the lock screen background? Read this was customizable but don't know where to change.
    What "lock screen customizable" means is that if you change your wallpaper, it will change the lock screen to that too. Some theme developers fix the wallpaper on the lock screen meaning that even if you change your wallpaper, the lockscreen will be the same. There currently is no way to just change the lock screen wallpaper on a BB at this time.

12-31-08 11:12 AM
    If you purchased the first version, that is the same as the version thats up right now. I'm not really sure why its running slow, it could be the phone unfortunately
    Thanks for the quick reply Tom! Hmm I did a battery pull and it seemed to help. I had only been doing soft resets (alt+r.shift+del).. Seems to be working fine again (like it was on my old curve)

12-31-08 12:50 PM

I'm on .124 and it works just fine!
    12-31-08 02:05 PM
    I'm on .124 and it works just fine!

Thanks for clearing that up pptarr!
    12-31-08 02:07 PM
    I have the sounds icon in the header of the home screen but it does not appear below with the rest of the apps. Its not hidden I checked. No way to adjust sounds from the home screen? Maybe I am missing something. On my 8310 4.2 I really love this theme I just bought but I cant use without the sounds icon. Also the PROGRAMS folder looks like it has stuff in it but the icons in the folder are cut off. One is the browser i cant scroll to anything in the folder.

Thanks for any help!
    12-31-08 02:15 PM
    you have to scroll up to the sound icon.
    12-31-08 02:17 PM
    you have to scroll up to the sound icon.
    Tried wont let me. unless there is a trick
    12-31-08 02:22 PM
    Found it hidden in the Programs folder. Sorry for stupidity!!!
    12-31-08 02:47 PM
    you can change the profiles from the home screen, by scrolling up..... it will highlight.
    12-31-08 02:55 PM
1,368 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD