going to download this sucker right now, it looks really nice btw.
    12-26-08 04:19 PM
    Its awesome. My buddy just got an 8900 and i was very envious..it would be cool to get the weather cloud that shows the current temps!

Also; When are you going to create a 8900 Case replica!

Thanks alot.
    I'm looking into the weather icons, I'll let you know if I make any progress. As far as the 8900 case is concerned, I'm not quite sure I get what your asking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 06:52 PM
    Could you give me an example of when this is happening? I have tried many different combinations of icons in the unread message box and the most I have gotten to show is 3. If 4 appear, it might show them extending farther than they are supposed to, but I have never seen this. I hope this is what your asking, if not please explain. Thanks!
    Hey, Tom. Sorry for the confusion...I'm probably not explaining this correctly. When you get a new e-mail or Messenger message, you get the little indicator on top with the number of messages. When the indicator is one with unread messages (with the red dot over the upper-right corner) it looks off. It looks like it extends a few pixels to the right below the red dot. If you look at those same icons without the red dot, they look fine. It's just a visual thing.

Hopefully that explains it more clearly.
    Last edited by igorlevit; 12-26-08 at 07:08 PM.
    12-26-08 07:06 PM
    Hey, Tom. Sorry for the confusion...I'm probably not explaining this correctly. When you get a new e-mail or Messenger message, you get the little indicator on top with the number of messages. When the indicator is one with unread messages (with the red dot over the upper-right corner) it looks off. It looks like it extends a few pixels to the right below the red dot. If you look at those same icons without the red dot, they look fine. It's just a visual thing.

Hopefully that explains it more clearly.
    So your saying in the banner, the red star should be positioned more to the right?
    12-27-08 01:10 AM
    excellent theme. great price at $5 special! looks great, makes me want an 8900 so badly, too bad it will probably be 6+ months at least till it comes to verizon
    12-27-08 05:16 AM
    So your saying in the banner, the red star should be positioned more to the right?
    Exactly. At least that's my take on it

12-27-08 09:48 AM

Hey everyone, I plan on releasing the icon theme very soon, what do you think I should use as the standard wallpaper? I currently have it set as the app wallpaper from the bottom dock theme, but it seems a bit plain and boring. Do you think I should change it up to a texture like grass, rocks, or something else?

Also, if anyone wouldn't mind leaving a review on the theme page in the store for the bottom dock theme, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
    Last edited by tom1l21; 12-27-08 at 02:13 PM.
    12-27-08 01:57 PM
    IMO, grass rocks etc. would be nice. But I think that would no longer be an 8900 replica theme.
    12-27-08 01:59 PM
    Today++++++++++=
    12-27-08 02:12 PM
    Here are the standard wallpapers that come with the 8900...

Art
    BlueApp Background
    Bridges
    Dewdrops
    Downhill
    Dunes
    Embossed
    Feather
    Lightning
    Quiver Tree
    Ripple
    Sunlight
    Tie-Dye
    Wave

Would any of these work?
    If you want to see the thumbnails of these pictures, please click here
    Last edited by tom1l21; 12-27-08 at 04:08 PM.
    12-27-08 02:30 PM
    Here are the standard wallpapers that come with the 8900...

Would any of these work?
    IMHO Lightning still the best look, anyway how can I change wallpaper in your theme while still maintain blueappbackground ? Cause your theme has 2 wallpaper, in standby screen is lightning, and home screen is blueapp background, I try change using media picture, and it's replace both screen to new background...
    12-27-08 05:18 PM
    IMHO Lightning still the best look, anyway how can I change wallpaper in your theme while still maintain blueappbackground ? Cause your theme has 2 wallpaper, in standby screen is lightning, and home screen is blueapp background, I try change using media picture, and it's replace both screen to new background...
    Thats a problem with theme builder. If you change your homescreen wallpaper, it changes your app screen too. Not something I can fix unfortunately.
    12-27-08 05:24 PM
    Really looking forward to Today+
    12-27-08 11:10 PM
    Really looking forward to Today+
    same here
    12-28-08 12:21 AM
    After a long struggle, I was able to get crossbar to work, so give me a bit of time, i'll have crossbar theme in this

btw, how many icons would you like for the crossbar, I was thinking 12, which would equal two rows of icons from the app screen.

Heres a sample...

Last edited by tom1l21; 12-28-08 at 05:53 AM.
    12-28-08 05:03 AM
    Hey Tom, Im buying the theme now, will I be able to download the updates free? Or will I have to pay?
    12-28-08 09:17 AM
    Hey Tom, Im buying the theme now, will I be able to download the updates free? Or will I have to pay?
    All updates are free. Cheers!

12-28-08 09:53 AM
    these wallpapers look great with this theme:

Bold Wallpapers - Pimp My Berry!
    12-28-08 12:30 PM
    these wallpapers look great with this theme:

Bold Wallpapers - Pimp My Berry!
    I agree i just downloaded all of them to my phone and they look dope!!
    12-28-08 04:32 PM
    Jus bought this theme, after using the free version as my one and only theme on my 8330! Great job man! So how do we download the updates? Through the link provided by mobihand?

Thanks again man! Looking forward to the updates! (Not that it needs it!)

12-28-08 09:47 PM
    Jus bought this theme, after using the free version as my one and only theme on my 8330! Great job man! So how do we download the updates? Through the link provided by mobihand?

Thanks again man! Looking forward to the updates! (Not that it needs it!)

updates will be done periodically, based on feedback from here in the forums. Most of the updates have already been administered when the theme was still free, but still, if there are any small problems I will be doing an update.
    12-29-08 12:43 AM
    I added support for an Icon Theme

Please check out the front page of this thread or navigate to the following links:

Click link below for Curve 8900 Icon Replica Theme for OS 4.5
    Curve 8900 Icon Replica Theme OS 4.5 - Themes Blackberry Software
    Click link below for Curve 8900 Icon Replica Theme for OS 4.2.2+
    Curve 8900 Icon Replica Theme OS 4.3 - Themes Blackberry Software
    12-29-08 03:38 AM
    Got the new ver Tom... $$$

Thanks!!!
    12-29-08 07:44 AM
    One of the best themes I have used with great attention to detail. Very good work! Waiting on an L version too!!

12-29-08 10:57 AM
    I agree i just downloaded all of them to my phone and they look dope!!
    Which one did ya like the best??

I really like them too!!

12-29-08 03:41 PM
1,368 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD