Tom,

I am also recommending your theme to everybody I know that has a curve. Plus, I added a link to your thread in my signature. With 1800+ posts, a few people should see it!

Happy Holidays!

12-25-08 06:33 AM
    Absolutely stunning theme. I use it as my main theme.. It just looks awesome on my 8330. And its very wallpaper friendly.

Phenomenal job man!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 06:39 AM
    so I broke down yesterday and bought the new elverado blank tags theme, because I thought it would pull me away from the the 8900 theme I've been rocking forever! Turns out I should of kept my money! Its not that I dont like that theme its just that this theme is always in my head in comparison to others! I hate this theme in the fact that I can't find anything worth replacing it with!
    12-25-08 10:29 AM
    i was using the bbcasual font theme you had. think you could add that back as an option for the pay version?
    12-25-08 12:17 PM
    Tom I have one of the first model 8300 Blackberry's. Which of you downloads should I use. I am not sure how to determine the OS.

Terry
    12-25-08 01:15 PM
    Tom I have one of the first model 8300 Blackberry's. Which of you downloads should I use. I am not sure how to determine the OS.

Terry
    Hey Terry, if you go to options/about it says on the first screen, just left of the "(platform)"

12-25-08 01:35 PM
    Is the font still alpha sans for the fonts we can't change like the title bar?

12-25-08 04:54 PM
    This by far the most complete custom theme I have found and not to mention the most exact replica of the OS 4.6 standard theme. Great Work!!
    12-25-08 05:28 PM
    Is the font still alpha sans for the fonts we can't change like the title bar?

Yes, this is correct. Please check out the screenshots for the size of the menu and dialog box fonts. Those, along with the titlebar are the only fonts that can't be changed.

12-25-08 09:32 PM
    Tom,
    I am also recommending your theme to everybody I know that has a curve. Plus, I added a link to your thread in my signature. With 1800+ posts, a few people should see it!
    Thanks Joe, I appreciate it. Please tell everyone!

so I broke down yesterday and bought the new elverado blank tags theme, because I thought it would pull me away from the the 8900 theme I've been rocking forever! Turns out I should of kept my money! Its not that I dont like that theme its just that this theme is always in my head in comparison to others! I hate this theme in the fact that I can't find anything worth replacing it with!
    I'll be releasing an Icon theme, as well as an L theme, a today plus, a today plus with hiding bottom dock, crossbar, and a today plus crossbar in the future. Maybe they can replace it! Thanks again for purchasing it!
    12-25-08 10:01 PM
    My last question is are the upgrades to the theme free or will I have to keep dropping 5 on it. Your theme is completely awesome and I love that you use bb alpha sans. Just don't wanna keep paying for each upgrade.

12-25-08 10:09 PM
    My last question is are the upgrades to the theme free or will I have to keep dropping 5 on it. Your theme is completely awesome and I love that you use bb alpha sans. Just don't wanna keep paying for each upgrade.

I would never charge a fee to upgrade for this theme. It was the help of all of you who participated in getting all the little bugs an glitches worked out. All upgrades are free. I plan on releasing a version 2.0 with BBCasual font as was previously listed when it was free. This one will be the same price as well. Most people usually just download either or, based upon their preference of font. Any of my themes that will be published from now until the end of Jan 1st will be available for $5.

I also plan to release a icon theme (possibly tonight) and an L theme in the near future. Also, loook for today plus, today plus with hiding bottom dock, and today plus with scrolling crossbar as well. Cheers!
    12-25-08 10:28 PM
    You got one more customer right here as soon as you release the today plus.

12-25-08 10:51 PM
    Thanks for all the answers I'm not one for spending money on themes but yours is just perfect!

12-26-08 12:27 AM
    I can get simply a "Today" theme up (the usual 2 messages, 2 calendar, and missed calls), I'd only charge $5 since its nothing special while you all await a today plus and all those other kinds I talked about. I also have an icon theme that i will post up tomorrow. Heres a screenshot.

I'll be having the promo for $5 till Jan 1st on the icon theme as well. Anyone interested?

Also, do you prefer this background for the icon theme or the purple lightning thats on the bottom dock theme?
    Last edited by tom1l21; 12-26-08 at 02:18 AM.
    12-26-08 02:11 AM
    Tom.. I notice that on a pier-to-pier message (level 1 message) the icon does not turn into red. You mention that in important message it will be red, which one do you define important message.
    12-26-08 03:05 AM
    I meant the font on the message dialog for level 1 messages does not turn into red.
    12-26-08 03:20 AM
    So, is RIM still hiring individuals?

12-26-08 03:47 AM
    Hey, Tom. You've done great work on this theme...one of the best $5 I've ever spent I did want to point out that some of the indicator icons on top (e.g. new message, new bb messenger message) are off graphically. I'm not an expert but it looks like the lower right corners extend beyond where they're supposed.

Anyway great job, and I look forward to the Today themes!

12-26-08 07:59 AM
    Look forward to the Today version!!!
    12-26-08 09:43 AM
    Its awesome. My buddy just got an 8900 and i was very envious..it would be cool to get the weather cloud that shows the current temps!

Also; When are you going to create a 8900 Case replica!

Thanks alot.
    12-26-08 11:15 AM
    Today+ pleaaaase

12-26-08 12:06 PM
    this is the first theme i've ever purchased. i've always been the type to say that 5-7 bucks is a lot for just a theme. But after having the free version of this and noticing some problems, and after upgrading my OS, i just had to get the updated version of this for the 4.5.

well this was well worth my 5 bucks. i'm glad i broke down and bought it. all my other themes just weren't doing it for me. great work man! this will be my theme for a very long time.
    12-26-08 12:20 PM
    i just brought this theme yesterday and LUVE IT!!! the font size on the home screen is perfect even the profile icon is just right. i have purchased many themes and vowed not to again. but this one is worth it. i'm now using this one as my main theme.

awesome work!
    12-26-08 12:42 PM
    I meant the font on the message dialog for level 1 messages does not turn into red.
    Yeah for some reason this wasn't saved in the last update. I'll get it into the next update, in a little bit.

Hey, Tom. You've done great work on this theme...one of the best $5 I've ever spent I did want to point out that some of the indicator icons on top (e.g. new message, new bb messenger message) are off graphically. I'm not an expert but it looks like the lower right corners extend beyond where they're supposed.
    Could you give me an example of when this is happening? I have tried many different combinations of icons in the unread message box and the most I have gotten to show is 3. If 4 appear, it might show them extending farther than they are supposed to, but I have never seen this. I hope this is what your asking, if not please explain. Thanks!
    12-26-08 02:31 PM
1,368 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD