Incidentally I noticed something a little off with the small "new message icon". In the upper right hand corner of the icon, where the red dot is, the icon is not symmetrical. The envelope sort of cuts off at the dot.

This is absolutely a NON-ISSUE for me and is in no way a criticizm, but I just thought the developer might want to know in case he might want to redesign.
    12-15-08 12:21 PM
    Incidentally I noticed something a little off with the small "new message icon". In the upper right hand corner of the icon, where the red dot is, the icon is not symmetrical. The envelope sort of cuts off at the dot.

This is absolutely a NON-ISSUE for me and is in no way a criticizm, but I just thought the developer might want to know in case he might want to redesign.
    I found this a little while ago and will have it fixed in the update

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 12:24 PM
    Keep the bold menu selection I love it it's makes it stand out. This theme is utterly beautiful and it will be on my curve for awhile when I have some extra $$ I'll paypal it to you just cause. Happy Holidays.
    Last edited by CommanderRomeo; 12-15-08 at 07:09 PM.
    12-15-08 07:04 PM
    I've been using this theme for a couple of weeks now and I absolutely love it....and I'm very hard to please when it comes to stuff like this!

Gorgeous, thanks so much.
    12-16-08 01:42 AM
    I'm not a fan of the bold highlight in the menu. I liked it before. Either way, love the theme still!

12-16-08 02:31 AM
    Not to belabor the topic, but I think one of the cool thinks about the highlighted bold menu font is that it adds to the "authenticity" of the theme since the new Bold/Curve behave that same way. Just my 2 cents
    12-16-08 08:55 AM
    I'll also be on the outlook for a Today version. It really would make this the tops in my book, but I just need the Today on my screen. Otherwise it's damn near perfect!
    12-16-08 01:15 PM
    I'll also be on the outlook for a Today version. It really would make this the tops in my book, but I just need the Today on my screen. Otherwise it's damn near perfect!
    It seems like most people want the bold to stay on the menu list. I'll keep it in the next update. If anyone wants a custom theme, depending on the changes, I will be asking for a donation of $5 for ota. PM me if you are interested.

As far as the today/today plus, Im working on fixing one small issue with the icons on the desktop. So far it doesn't seem likes theres a solution so maybe the update in plazmic will fix it.
    Last edited by tom1l21; 12-16-08 at 11:22 PM.
    12-16-08 01:29 PM
    Wow. Excellent theme. Nice detail!
    12-16-08 03:24 PM
    This is the most complete theme. Legit.
    12-16-08 09:05 PM
    yay cant wait for today +
    my love is lasiness, too hard to do it with 6 icons, need to see alotta stuff lol
    12-16-08 10:17 PM
    would you be interested in having transparent dialog boxes but keep the opaque menus so it doesn't mess up with opera mini? The transparency would be very minimal, much like the 8900 has now. The alpha is about 240/250
    12-16-08 11:26 PM
    Very well done. Excellent detail.
    12-17-08 03:49 AM
    would you be interested in having transparent dialog boxes but keep the opaque menus so it doesn't mess up with opera mini? The transparency would be very minimal, much like the 8900 has now. The alpha is about 240/250
    For me the last version is already perfect. Can you put a screen shot for the transparency dialog box? If I want to have any changes it will be a 3 rows icons on the apps screen with same size home screen icons, just like your original bliss energy but as you sad it cannot be done
    12-17-08 04:03 AM
    Personally I'm cool with any changes that improve functionality and maintain the theme's aesthetic, so you got my blessing

12-17-08 07:56 AM
    The idea of having transparent dialog boxes sound REALLY cool!! Also, does the time on the latest update seem just a little small?? Maybe its just me??
    12-17-08 08:57 AM
    I found this a little while ago and will have it fixed in the update

By the way, I also noticed this same misalignment with the small BB Messenger indicator.

I know...OCD
    12-17-08 02:27 PM
    By the way, I also noticed this same misalignment with the small BB Messenger indicator.

I know...OCD
    What do you exactly mean by this?

12-17-08 03:04 PM
    *bumps to make it 14 pages I hope* I think what hes trying to say is when you get a bbm it's the same small cut off that you get when you get a text ?
    12-17-08 03:07 PM
    *bumps BYE lucky 13*
    12-17-08 03:08 PM
    *bumps to make it 14 pages I hope* I think what hes trying to say is when you get a bbm it's the same small cut off that you get when you get a text ?
    Exactly. Tom you mentioned that you noticed this with the other icon, so I just wanted to bring this to your attention as well.

12-17-08 03:13 PM
    Yeah I know what you mean, it will show cut off for all messages cuz it uses the same small icon. It will get fixed don't worry.

12-17-08 03:15 PM
    Awesome theme; but is there anyway to shrink the font in the menus and when I use Viigo; the font is HUGE
    12-17-08 04:50 PM
    As far as the today/today plus, Im working on fixing one small issue with the icons on the desktop. So far it doesn't seem likes theres a solution so maybe the update in plazmic will fix it.
    I will definitely donate if we can get the Today on there. This is by far my favorite theme, but I had to go back because I like the Today portion of other themes. Yeah, yeah, it's only one click, but when you are running all day it's nice to see what's coming up on the home screen.
    12-18-08 09:36 AM
    I liked the size of the dock icons and clock on the original 8900 replica, however I do prefer the smaller font size on the menus of the update. Any chance of making a version including the best of both (in my opinion, of course)

Thanks,
    MLD
    12-18-08 09:47 AM
1,368 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD