I know I'm new here but here is my theme, I'm fairly new developer of themes. Let me know what you think!

Theme name: Clear

Theme author: C Themes

Theme credits:
    Don't remember where I found the wallpaper, and FTWrath for the original icons

Download Link(s):

83xx Curve: Click Here

Theme Cost: On Sale for $1.99

Clear has all new Icons, in HD quality, sharp and crisp, they look amazing on all BlackBerry screens! Clear has a "Weather Slot" in the upper right corner, you also have a mini "Profile Icon" in the top left section of the banner! Clear is wall paper friendly. Every single pixel was looked at for this theme, detail is everything, nothing was missed at all! Download now for your BlackBerry!

ScreenShots:

The screen shots don't do this theme justice!

* New Icons
    * High Quality
    * Tested to perfection
    * Weather Slot (7th icon)
    * Mini Profiles Icon on Home screen
    * Not a pixel out of place
    * Special requests are being taken, please email me for requests.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by C_86; 09-12-09 at 10:02 PM.
    09-12-09 08:34 PM
    Very strange.

I d/l this theme and there's no icons on the home screen. No bottom dock, no weather slot...I'm perplexed.
    09-12-09 09:23 PM
    Me too, I just bought this and installed but there are no icons on the home screen, and the focus is stuck on the profile icon on the top banner. what's up?
    09-12-09 10:06 PM
    Wow, I JUST got an email from mobihand that there is an update available for this theme, that's probably the fix. Very fast, thanks!
    09-12-09 10:09 PM
    okay, that upgrade fixed the missing icons and weather slot, but I can't seem to activate the hidden Today feature with the messages, calendar and SMS.

from the mobihand sale page: "Clear also has a Hidden Today feature for "Messages, SMS/MMS, and Calendar".

Will there be another upgrade for the hidden Today feature, that is sort of why I bought it.

There also seems to be some kind of permanent focus underneath the 4th icon from the left on the bottom dock on the homescreen. No matter which icon you place in the position, that permanent focus mark is underneath it. I'd really like that to go away.

Thanks
    Last edited by dollface54; 09-12-09 at 10:29 PM.
    09-12-09 10:16 PM
    update guys

there is no hidden today for this theme... i accidentally posted that into the thread when i created it. i apologize for that mis-typing there...

if there are any other issues, please let me know and i will do my best to fix them in a very timely matter
    09-12-09 10:22 PM
    I've got a full working update now. The theme looks great! I really like it. Good luck in your future endeavors. Thanks.
    09-12-09 10:28 PM
    Beautiful theme. If this has a calendar and messages version, this will be purchased!!
    09-12-09 10:30 PM
    Unfortunately i think its a limitation with the device and the theme builder but a hidden today isnt possible... i could be wrong...
    09-12-09 10:31 PM
    update guys

there is no hidden today for this theme... i accidentally posted that into the thread when i created it. i apologize for that mis-typing there...

if there are any other issues, please let me know and i will do my best to fix them in a very timely matter

Hi, that's a bummer, since the hidden Today was the reason I bought this. My other issue is the permanent focus mark underneath the 4th icon from the left on the bottom dock. can you remove that, it looks like a hazy glow under which ever icon you put in the that position. Thank you
    09-12-09 10:47 PM
    can you email me a screen shot of it please to c86themes@gmail.com

update: never mind i found the issue... update being loaded to mobihand now
    Last edited by C_86; 09-12-09 at 10:55 PM.
    09-12-09 10:52 PM
    That fixed it, thank you for your very quick work. It is a really sharp theme, and I'm digging it now. The only small thing I found is that when I just plugged in my phone to charge it, the charging icon on the battery covered the entire left part of the time (on the top banner). but when the phone is not being charged, the time is fine.
    Last edited by dollface54; 09-12-09 at 11:09 PM.
    09-12-09 11:05 PM
    ohh yah because the charging icon on the 83xx is beside the battery and not on it like 4.6+

originally i wasnt even going to do a theme for the 4.5 OSs but i had a couple people request it... i hope all the 83xx series device get upgraded to 5.0
    09-12-09 11:11 PM
    I really like having the profile icon in the top banner on themes, as it saves one of my precious dock icons for other things. But I always turn my phone to Quiet mode at night using the profile icon and I rely on what that icon looks like to remind me to turn it back to Normal. But on that teeny profile icon on the banner, it doesn't change at all if you modify your profile so you can't see that it has been modified. If I use the profile icon on the bottom dock and modify it, it does show the new icon. Any way to make that top banner tiny profile icon change to the modified icon (if you change your profile mode)?
    09-13-09 10:56 AM
    Dollface:

I think what the issue is, is that the quiet, loud, normal all look similar... The loud, on the right of the icon, there is like small "-" marks which is all the way from bottom to top on loud, normal its only half way up, quiet is only got 1 on the bottom... What I can try to do is change around trhe colours... So for loud those "-" will be red, the normal I can try to do blue, and quiet leave black ...

I don't make any promises to if I can, but I'll see what I can do for that...

I'll let you know if I can or can, and of course if I can, there'll be an update to download

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 02:24 PM
    Thank you, I've had to actually lopad the profile icon onto my bottom dock so I can see it status, as those marks show well on the bigger icon. But truly, NO marks show on my banner profile icon, on my 8330.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD