As the title says, this version is ONLY for users sporting the 5.0 operating system. If you would like a similar theme for the 4.5 OS, please see my other Reflections thread here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/pr...rsions-306527/

Ok, so due to the increased level of controls in the 5.0 OS, I was able to add a hidden today section into this version. This is accessible by using the 4 centermost icons in the bottom dock as seen in the pic below. Also, I added a weather slot. The pics pretty much tell the story, as always, everything that can be user defined IS user defined.

Click Here For OTA Download

If you like this theme and are kind enough to click on the donate button below, thank you in advance.

Last edited by iowabowtech; 10-12-09 at 04:17 PM.
    10-12-09 04:02 PM
    Thanks for posting this. I like the theme but I just had a question. When you say "hidden today slots" do you mean that you can just put any 4 icons there? Because the other themes I've seen that say hidden dock or something usually it will disappear and appear when selected. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 01:07 AM
    How the hidden today works is that you can put any 4 icons there BUT the hidden today area will only be activated if they are "today cabable" icons such as Calendar, Messages, SMS, etc. When you scroll across those icons, it will then show, for example, the next 5 calendar events in the area directly above the bottom dock (you don't acually have to click the icon, just roll across it). Also, you can then scroll up into that area and select an event if desired. If you move to the next icon, say messages, you can then see your last 5 unread messages and the calendar goes away, etc. Then if you move to an icon that is not today capable and/or to either of the icons on the very ends, nothing will show up in the hidden today area. It is slightly different than a hidden dock but with some similarities and some additional features a regular hidden dock does not have.
    10-13-09 08:10 AM
    I just checked this out and have to say that its a beautiful looking theme! Great work!

I've started using some small dedicated message and calendar buttons in my 5.0 themes, this frees up the icon slots for something other than today items. You can make them real easy in composer.

Love it! Good to see other people making free high quality themes.

Russ.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 12:43 PM
    I keep trying out the new ones that are popping up but yours in the best! It is also the only one I do not replace the background on.

Thank you for all the work.

One note for others - I do not text message (yes, I am old!) so I never have the messages icon in use. I use the email one. However when I put the email one in the hidden dock section, it does not pop up. If I use the messages icon, it works as reported!
    10-29-09 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD