Very very nice theme, I am greatly enjoying this - clean and I love how the wallpaper shows through everything. thank you so much!
    07-23-09 06:32 AM
    OK gang, I have finally decided to break down and make the fonts user customizable. I've had so many requests and comments both in the thread and privately that it just makes good sense to give people the choice. I'll get an update posted in the next few days for all versions.
    07-29-09 12:31 AM
    Awesome! User friendly wallpapers & now fonts!! That should fix the spell check issue & downloading font issue! This theme will be the best, hands down!!!
    07-29-09 10:49 AM
    Thank you for sharing this.
    07-29-09 10:53 AM
    I am officially testing the new updates on the theme for Iowa & I got to say I think he hit the jackpot! This theme is now flawless, IMO. He changed the progress bar from black to blue! He changed the time/date headers on the text/email from flat grey & a plain font to a 3D looking grey w/ a bolder font! The font is now user friendly as well as wallpapers! The icons are small & compact for a nice smooth clean look. There are no app names on the home screen which prevents ugly, small or overlapping fonts! the spell check is officially fixed for all themes! The blue highlights actually match each other, unlike some of these Bold, Storm or 8900 replica themes. All of the alert icons should show up all at once if you have missed ones of each. Some themes only show 2 or 3 & then they overlap each other! The profile icon now highlights perfect instead of slightly off, like before. There no crunched icons in the home or apps screen like other themes. Finally, I think this theme has some of the best ALT, SHIFT & NUM LOCK key icons!

I used to think the 3 Free Precision Zen Themes for Curve OS 4.5 (Boldlike, Stormlike, 8900like) were the best until the homescreen font got changed & I was feeling it no more. Then I thought MyJavelin 83xx OS4.5 was the best on here next, until I noticed the apps screen had scrunched icons & only 2 alerts would show at once in the banner. Also sometimes the loading font was chopped at the bottom! All 3 are great theme makers & have wonderful themes, but I think this one is the best on the site as of now!! Thanks...
    Last edited by PoPcOrNPiMpZ; 07-29-09 at 03:12 PM.
    07-29-09 02:51 PM
    Thanks alot Popcorn for testing the changes for me. Folks, the theme now has user definable fonts and as mentioned, the spell check issue is resolved. I've tried to match everything to perfection and remove every possible glitch. I hope you all like what you see.

Changes applied to all versions.

Regards,
    Jeff
    Last edited by iowabowtech; 07-30-09 at 12:41 AM.
    07-30-09 12:34 AM
    Yes indeed, pure perfection now I say !!
    07-30-09 11:37 AM
    A most excellent theme sir

Keep up the good work

Cheers for making and sharing this
    07-30-09 03:39 PM
    Thanks....
    08-01-09 01:51 AM
    Awesome theme! Is there any way to make it so you can scroll across the bottom icons by scrolling horizontally with the trackball instead of scrolling down the side to go across the bottom?

Thanks for creating such an awesome theme, and keeping it free!!
    08-05-09 03:58 PM
    Awesome theme! Is there any way to make it so you can scroll across the bottom icons by scrolling horizontally with the trackball instead of scrolling down the side to go across the bottom?

Thanks for creating such an awesome theme, and keeping it free!!
    The bottom dock only version uses horizontal scrolling. All the other versions use vertical scroll mainly because it feels much more normal to me when there are either icons or today items located above the bottom row.

Not sure if you were asking about this or not but is POSSIBLE to use both (go down the left side, then make the turn at the lower left corner of the screen and switch to right/left scroll), but...it involves the use of some smoke and mirrors that would change it from a free theme to a paid one by most people's account.
    08-05-09 09:58 PM
    Excellent!
    I just started looking for a today theme to show calendar and messages, and saw a thread bragging about this theme.

Great job, man; Thank you very much!
    08-06-09 10:32 AM
    Excellent!
    I just started looking for a today theme to show calendar and messages, and saw a thread bragging about this theme.

Great job, man; Thank you very much!
    Thanks and you're welcome.
    08-09-09 11:00 AM
    Is there a way to change the wallpaper on the 8830? I like a plain black background and am not sure how to switch it.
    08-10-09 02:48 PM
    Is there a way to change the wallpaper on the 8830? I like a plain black background and am not sure how to switch it.
    Sure. This theme will accept user defined wallpaper and there's tons of free ones available right here at CB. Get one that's sized for the 8330 and then open it, click the menu button and "set as home screen image".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 03:57 PM
    Mind getting rid of the profile icon on the home screen?
    08-15-09 04:13 AM
    I love the newer icons for bold and 8900 BB.

Anyone know of a theme that has all icons showing at all times? My 8330 has a theme with all icon's showing but I can't stand the "cartoon" looking icon's.
    08-15-09 09:36 AM
    Mind getting rid of the profile icon on the home screen?
    I would but I think 90% of people would ask me to put it back. Lol. If you're serious about it tho, contact me via PM for a custom.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 02:37 PM
    Has anyone else noticed a problem with this theme where the date on the banner today is reading "MON, AUG 2..."?
    08-24-09 04:23 PM
    Has anyone else noticed a problem with this theme where the date on the banner today is reading "MON, AUG 2..."?
    Sorry guys, I was tweaking some items in the homepage banner and I cut the date too short inadvertantly a few days ago. If you've had this theme for awhile you won't be affected. Easy fix and I will have it back to it's normal self within the next 24 hours. Sorry about the inconvenience!

PS. I'll post once more when the OTA's are updated to reflect the change.
    08-24-09 05:20 PM
    Sorry guys, I was tweaking some items in the homepage banner and I cut the date too short inadvertantly a few days ago. If you've had this theme for awhile you won't be affected. Easy fix and I will have it back to it's normal self within the next 24 hours. Sorry about the inconvenience!

PS. I'll post once more when the OTA's are updated to reflect the change.
    Thanks, Iowa. As I should have mentioned before, this theme is, to me, far and away the best one on the site. It's the only one I use. I greatly appreciate all the time that you have put into it.
    08-24-09 06:28 PM
    Thanks, Iowa. As I should have mentioned before, this theme is, to me, far and away the best one on the site. It's the only one I use. I greatly appreciate all the time that you have put into it.
    Thanks Sonny. I made the necessary changes and updated the OTA's. That should take care of the partial date issue but let me know if not.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    08-25-09 10:32 AM
    I'm new to BB (one week) and trying to slowly figure the many things associated with the device.
    I love the look of the theme and tried to open it but it tells me there is a problem opening the JAD file, please send help!!
    08-26-09 03:31 AM
    I'm new to BB (one week) and trying to slowly figure the many things associated with the device.
    I love the look of the theme and tried to open it but it tells me there is a problem opening the JAD file, please send help!!
    Welcome to Crackberry! I just checked all the OTA's and they're all up and running ok. I have had issues at times with any OTA if in a spotty coverage area at the time. Also, be sure you're using the native Blackberry Browser to download via OTA. I'm thinking it may have just been a fluke so if you would, please give it another shot and let me know. My hosting server is typically very solid but you never know, it could have been experiencing a temporary outage also.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    08-26-09 09:12 AM
    I downloaded the Zen L theme and it is definately nice. The only thing i am not a fan of is the bottom dock is a vertical scroll with track bar instead of horizontal. Also I wish that the icons were attached to a black background. I prefer to use pictures of my son as wallpaper and the icons look ********.

Also I tried to delete the theme and I can't WTF is that about. I went Options>Themes>highlight precision_83xx_zen >Menu button; but i dont get prompted to delete, only Help, Activate, Reset Theme Defaults, Switch application and close !!

First How to delete the theme, second can we make some minor changes?
    08-26-09 08:20 PM
177 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD