Links removed due to ongoing server issues. Thanks to those who have supported my themes in the past.

Iowabowtech
    Last edited by iowabowtech; 03-02-10 at 11:38 PM.
    06-09-09 10:04 AM
    Looks great! Nicely done

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 11:59 AM
    Looks great any chance of a bottom dock only version ??
    06-09-09 12:26 PM
    Good work my friend. Glad you were able to finish it up. Good work!

06-09-09 12:28 PM
    Hey thanks for sharing,this looks nice and clean
    06-09-09 01:07 PM
    Agreed, would love to see a Bottom dock without the Calendar/Messages stuff. Better yet, something with just the App Icons, no dock at all. I actually find I prefer having all my icons visible at all times.
    06-09-09 03:14 PM
    I will probably consider making at least one more version that doesn't include a today section for the folks who don't care for it. Whether it be a bottom dock only or a zen or whatever, I'm not sure yet. I originally planned on a bottom dock only version but thought with the smaller size of the icons, it may seem somewhat barren on the homepage. Being a fan of simplistic though, I can understand the desire. I'll keep my ears open for now and listen.
    06-09-09 06:30 PM
    Love the simplicity. Few things for me...

1. Would be nice to have the information on the home screen, such as "Messages" and "Calendar", to be the same font as used in the menus.

2. The menu gets funky in Opera mini which is a program that I use a lot.

3. BBWeather is always set as one of my dock icons... When you rollover the icon it typically displays the temperature and a short description of the conditions. With this app it doesn't seem to work, not sure if it because it is a today theme or not.
    06-09-09 08:02 PM
    I would be all over this theme if it were a bottom dock only and allowed user customizable fonts. I personally don't like blocky text and instead smoother fonts. Still, good looking theme. Hopefully you'll open it up more. If/when you do I'm all over it.
    06-09-09 08:24 PM
    I'm going to give it a try. Looks very clean
    06-09-09 09:48 PM
    Nice theme...
    06-09-09 10:10 PM

2. The menu gets funky in Opera mini which is a program that I use a lot.
    Yeah, that's a coin toss deal, have to make solid menu backgrounds to avoid it. I've actually raised that as an issue myself in the past but the majority of people consistently prefer the semi-transparent background over the 3rd party browser issue. Plus the transparent background screams Precision based theme so it's tough to 86 it. If anyone has a known workaround to achieve both, I'm all ears. I'm not sure about the BB weather icon as I haven't used it before.
    06-09-09 10:17 PM
    Ok folks. Asked and received. Bottom dock only option has been added.
    06-10-09 12:11 AM
    Where could I find that wallpaper?

06-10-09 12:25 AM
    great looking theme..
    06-10-09 12:45 AM
    Where could I find that wallpaper?

You can use the wallpaper maker on this site or DM to resize for your device..
    Last edited by gothookah; 06-10-09 at 12:47 PM.
    06-10-09 01:33 AM
    good theme i really like it
    06-10-09 09:26 AM
    The link for the bottom dock is broken I keep getting a server error
    06-10-09 09:26 AM
    Couldn't I'd be done with larger fonts? I love this theme...

06-10-09 09:40 AM
    The link for the bottom dock is broken I keep getting a server error
    Hmmm, not sure why you're having that issue. I tested it last night and again a couple minutes ago after reading your post. I had no problems on either occasion. Sorry it's not working for you. I'm kinda scratching my head as to why.
    06-10-09 10:13 AM
    Very nice theme. I found one issue:

On the Dock, when I move the trackball side to side, it moves between the dock and the Profiles icon. When I move the trackball up and down, it moves the icons across the Dock. Backwards if you get my drift. I suspect you have something in the code going the wrong way for that screen.

The trackball behaves properly on the Applications grid with all icons showing.
    06-10-09 01:08 PM
    Very nice theme. I found one issue:

On the Dock, when I move the trackball side to side, it moves between the dock and the Profiles icon. When I move the trackball up and down, it moves the icons across the Dock. Backwards if you get my drift.
    I suspect you are speaking of the bottom dock only theme. I had all the others set up for vertical scrolling due to the today portion of the theme being in play. I will change the scroll order in the bottom dock theme to horizontal scrolling with a vertical move to access the profiles icon. All the other theme versions will maintain vertical scrolling. I'll repost when the change is made.

Jeff
    06-10-09 01:17 PM
    Wrecklass,
    Nice catch and thank you for the post. The Bottom Dock Only version has now been ammended to use horizontal scrolling on the homepage. One vertical bump will lead to the profiles icon.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    06-10-09 01:35 PM
    Hey great job with the theme. I have been working on creating one myself but haven't even come close to making them look as good as this one. Looks like you put some time in on this one, I will definitely donate for it.
    06-10-09 01:35 PM
    Yeah, that's a coin toss deal, have to make solid menu backgrounds to avoid it. I've actually raised that as an issue myself in the past but the majority of people consistently prefer the semi-transparent background over the 3rd party browser issue. Plus the transparent background screams Precision based theme so it's tough to 86 it. If anyone has a known workaround to achieve both, I'm all ears. I'm not sure about the BB weather icon as I haven't used it before.
    I figured it was something like that. I do actually prefer the semi-transparent background, it just isn't doable with Opera.
    Ok folks. Asked and received. Bottom dock only option has been added.
    Nice!
    06-10-09 02:21 PM
177 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD