ok. is that the only way?
    10-10-09 04:19 PM
    It's the easiest unless you don't have a BB plan. If that's the case, send me an and I'll send you a zip which you can load via desktop manager. You'll have to give me a day or two tho, I won't be at my PC until then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by iowabowtech; 01-22-14 at 07:01 PM.
    10-10-09 04:27 PM
    awesome.

thank you very much.
    10-10-09 04:29 PM
    This theme isn't 5.0 compatible. I'm about to release a 5.0 version for my Reflections theme, I may do the same for this one as well if there is enough interest.

Yes, please do, I for one would really like to use the precision theme to work with my BBM version 5.0 Thank you very much for all of your efforts!
    Last edited by mcali2330; 10-10-09 at 11:53 PM.
    10-10-09 11:49 PM
    Awesome theme!
    10-13-09 01:04 PM
    Thanks for good work. I have installed the themes but its not showing in themes. But its showing installed in options/advance option/applications. How to go about that. H

Where should i locate it?

Regards,

Rana
    10-20-09 11:13 PM
    Thanks for good work. I have installed the themes but its not showing in themes. But its showing installed in options/advance option/applications. How to go about that. H

Where should i locate it?

Regards,

Rana
    Hi. This theme will not work on your 8520. It is designed for the 83xx series which utilizes a different operating system. Sorry.
    10-21-09 11:00 AM
    Thanks ...I was busy locating it everywhere.

Rana
    10-22-09 07:12 AM
    I'm a big fan of the theme, I would greatly appreciate it if you updated the theme.
    01-10-10 05:55 PM
    Great theme!!! I finally found a precision theme that covers all the bases.... Love it!!
    01-10-10 06:34 PM
    Hadnt gotten around to saying this back when I DL it but ... awesome theme! Ive tried many but this is the only one that I keep going back too. Been using it for months now.
    Currently have OS 4.5 but just read it wont work for 5.0 When all the bugs have been worked out I plan to eventually switch over, I sure hope you change your mind by then
    Once again....great theme and thanks!
    01-14-10 09:48 AM
    I've been looking forever for a "today" theme that has only messages and calendar! I would love to try this out on my curve but it appears that the download links are broken
    01-18-10 09:25 AM
    Any idea when the links will be fixed? I'm very anxious to see how this looks on my phone!
    01-19-10 12:54 PM
    Me too. I want to try this on my Curve but none of the links seem to be working. Does anyone else have the theme that could PM me a link?

Thanks
    01-22-10 09:58 AM
    Server issue resolved. Links back up and running.
    02-12-10 12:19 AM
    Server issue resolved. Links back up and running.
    lies.... not working again
    02-12-10 05:51 PM
    Aw **** guys I give up, they were back last night. I'll leave it here for a little longer, if things don't shape up soon, I'll yank them.

02-12-10 07:03 PM
    Any chance you could send me the files so I can upload with DM? I REALLY want to try this theme and have been waiting a long long time! [email protected]

Thanks so much.
    02-12-10 07:19 PM
    I have this in my backup fles but is there a way that i could isolate this and post the .cod for someone else?

like BBSAK?
    do i have permission?
    03-15-10 09:05 AM
    Sure, if it's here on CB.

03-15-10 09:35 AM
    Sure, if it's here on CB.

Of course
    i meant like putting up a megaupload link with the Cod on it
    I love this theme by the way
    i was looking for a fast sexy theme and after i got this i never looked back

so should i upload here for make a new post for it?
    Credited to you of course
    03-25-10 08:05 AM
    Does this work with 5.0?
    03-25-10 03:31 PM
    Of course
    i meant like putting up a megaupload link with the Cod on it
    I love this theme by the way
    i was looking for a fast sexy theme and after i got this i never looked back

so should i upload here for make a new post for it?
    Credited to you of course
    Right here might make sense but it's up to you. I thought about posting the zips for my themes but most people end up asking for a .jad and I've been down that road of problems enough that I no longer have the desire to mess with it.

03-28-10 09:20 AM
    Right here might make sense but it's up to you. I thought about posting the zips for my themes but most people end up asking for a .jad and I've been down that road of problems enough that I no longer have the desire to mess with it.

I'm going to post the JAD file via Google Sites
    Once i find out how.
    Vendor is you right?
    03-28-10 09:09 PM
    Sounds good man.

03-28-10 09:11 PM
177 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD