First How to delete the theme, second can we make some minor changes?

In order to delete any software from your phone, go to Options>Advanced Options>Applications and delete from the list. I can make the L scroll both up and down but have to remove the Profiles from the homepage banner. Black icon backgrounds are also doable. If you are interested in these changes, PM me. I'm no longer editing this theme but will do customizations by donation and send the files to you if interested.
    08-26-09 08:28 PM
    Thanks for your help !! I really appreciate what you do on here to make people like me live an easier life. Do you have a link to your other themes that are available ??
    08-26-09 08:41 PM
    This was my first posted theme. Actually though I'm just now putting the finishing touches on my next creation. A two week solid labor of love. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 08:46 PM
    Very nice. I just downloaded it. So far so good. I like the black menus. Working good on my tmo 8320. I was using the CB 2.0 theme, but I'm liking this one much better. It's easier to see where I'm scroling to on the screen. For the record, I'm using the bottom dock only. Thanks a bunch! Keep up the good work.

08-26-09 08:57 PM
    I'm a big fan of dark themes for the reason you mentioned. They're just easy on the eyes. Thanks for the feedback.

08-28-09 09:36 PM
    AWESOME theme! Just DL'd it. Very smooth & quick theme. Love the glowing icons and the regular menu font too!! I also made a donation because I REALLY appreciate that you themers put them out there for free. I can't tell you how many I've paid for, only to find that they weren't what I was looking for once I got to use it. Keep up the GREAT work!

09-07-09 12:00 PM
    Beautiful. Just beautiful. One of my all-time favorite themes. Amazing work.
    09-10-09 01:31 AM
    BTW, love this theme once found. I'm just a little puzzled. I've made sure to set Msg Options to Combined, pulled battery...no success with Message Only Today theme. Somewhat of a noob and apologize for that, but what am i missing here to get individual sms/mms msg previews to display on home screen?

Thanks
    09-11-09 09:26 AM
    Some useful info probably...using on 83xx at v4.5.x.xx OS.

Thanks
    09-11-09 09:29 AM
    Weird!! Wasn't until download the cal/msg theme and installed, then switched back to msg only theme that individual msgs displayed properly...software for u!
    Think have found the perfect theme for me finally!!! Nice Job.
    09-11-09 10:09 AM
    Weird!! Wasn't until download the cal/msg theme and installed, then switched back to msg only theme that individual msgs displayed properly...software for u!
    Think have found the perfect theme for me finally!!! Nice Job.
    Good to hear. I've been sitting here scratching my head because I could get it to work either way. Anyway, glad things ended up the way you wanted. Persistence pays off it seems.
    09-11-09 01:49 PM
    i love these themes. thank you for offering them to us for free! i know we all appreciate your time! one thing though.. on the bottom dock only version the icons are off set a little and are not center as they are on the L dock version. if you have some free time to fix that i would appreciate it! thanks again!

09-11-09 03:51 PM
    i love these themes. thank you for offering them to us for free! i know we all appreciate your time! one thing though.. on the bottom dock only version the icons are off set a little and are not center as they are on the L dock version. if you have some free time to fix that i would appreciate it! thanks again!
    Good eye, off by a pixel. Change made and OTA updated. I advise deleting the theme before loading the new one to reduce the chance for conflicts. Let me know if that looks better.

Iowabowtech
    09-11-09 04:12 PM
    Any chance of having Bottom Dock + Calendar tweaked to show more calendar items? Looks like there is enough real estate on the home screen for about 4 more items which would be handy. Other than that, it's a very nice theme. Thanks.
    09-14-09 03:15 PM
    I've made many changes to this one and I think I've allowed the users to shape many of the features with some great requests. I fully plan to leave this theme as free to all. Due to a busy schedule however, if anyone has changes that would better suit their needs, contact me by PM and I will modify any of the free versions to your liking by donation to cover time. Modified themes will be sent in zip format via email.

Thanks,
    Iowabowtech

09-14-09 04:22 PM
    I've made many changes to this one and I think I've allowed the users to shape many of the features with some great requests. I fully plan to leave this theme as free to all. Due to a busy schedule however, if anyone has changes that would better suit their needs, contact me by PM and I will modify any of the free versions to your liking by donation to cover time. Modified themes will be sent in zip format via email.

Thanks,
    Iowabowtech

I would like a modified version of the bottom dock theme that removes the profile icon from the home screen. I dont have enough postings to contact you though.
    09-15-09 12:10 AM
    I would like a modified version of the bottom dock theme that removes the profile icon from the home screen. I dont have enough postings to contact you though.
    [email protected]
    09-15-09 07:33 AM
    thanks for the theme buddy
    09-15-09 05:53 PM
    Still using this theme. Still love it. Very well put together, smooth.

09-15-09 06:36 PM
    Good job!!
    09-20-09 02:20 PM
    Looks very nice!
    09-21-09 06:52 AM
    Will this theme work with the new Blackberry messenger 5.0? I recently downloaded it, and I think this theme might have caused a conflict with it although I am not 100% sure. I deleted this theme along with a bunch of other themes and options and now BBM works fine...I could care less about the other themes, but I would love to re-install this theme onto my Blackberry, but I am afraid my BBM MIGHT lockup again...Please advise
    10-10-09 03:50 AM
    Will this theme work with the new Blackberry messenger 5.0? I recently downloaded it, and I think this theme might have caused a conflict with it although I am not 100% sure. I deleted this theme along with a bunch of other themes and options and now BBM works fine...I could care less about the other themes, but I would love to re-install this theme onto my Blackberry, but I am afraid my BBM MIGHT lockup again...Please advise
    This theme isn't 5.0 compatible. I'm about to release a 5.0 version for my Reflections theme, I may do the same for this one as well if there is enough interest.

10-10-09 08:01 AM
    how do i install this on my curve 8320?
    10-10-09 01:51 PM
    how do i install this on my curve 8320?
    Navigate here with your native Blackberry browser and click the OTA link to the version you want. It loads directly to the phone.

10-10-09 03:50 PM
177 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD