bbbbbbbbbbbbeautiful thank you so much for these
    11-15-09 07:30 PM
    I love 'em all; beautiful job!
    11-15-09 08:06 PM
    Hey guys, the .zip files have been updated to fix some errors listed above. If I were to make a blank homescreen version, would you want one icon on it for weather? Or totally blank? (this question goes out to everyone) And would anyone be interested in different colors, or a today version?
    I would love the pink version in a hidden today version. I would really be grateful. Thank you.
    11-15-09 08:34 PM
    I would love the pink version in a hidden today version. I would really be grateful. Thank you.
    Sorry, but I have no idea how to do hidden today....
    11-15-09 08:59 PM
    I'm gonna try and get around to the other requested variations this week, but I may also start a new theme.
    11-16-09 05:47 AM
    Can I just say, AWESOME!!! Can't decide which one to Download first. Great job.
    11-16-09 01:55 PM
    can you make a today version with just message entries? i am a guy and would use this....great job
    11-16-09 02:22 PM
    I am just curious, what font did you use?? I really like it!
    11-16-09 03:04 PM
    I do have one little problem...I downloaded the pink version with weather. I'm not sure if others have had this problem but my menus don't work in Bolt, I'd assume they won't work in Opera either. I think the last time this came up on someone's theme it was due to this being built on a transparent background? It's not a huge deal to me as I don't use Bolt A LOT, mostly my bb browser.

One more thing, the second icon from the left on the home screen blinks a white rectangle thingy when it's highlighted, the others don't. Not a huge deal, just letting you know!

By no means am I picking your themes apart, you did a wonderful job! I'm still trying to learn and it's all foreign to me lol. Keep up the good work
    Last edited by sdnberry86; 11-16-09 at 05:33 PM. Reason: typo
    11-16-09 05:32 PM
    I would love to see this theme with a today + calendar & messages with 3 entries for calendar and 2 or 3 entries for messages, preferably the blue one, but any color would do! Great job!
    11-16-09 06:29 PM
    I do have one little problem...I downloaded the pink version with weather. I'm not sure if others have had this problem but my menus don't work in Bolt, I'd assume they won't work in Opera either. I think the last time this came up on someone's theme it was due to this being built on a transparent background? It's not a huge deal to me as I don't use Bolt A LOT, mostly my bb browser.

One more thing, the second icon from the left on the home screen blinks a white rectangle thingy when it's highlighted, the others don't. Not a huge deal, just letting you know!

By no means am I picking your themes apart, you did a wonderful job! I'm still trying to learn and it's all foreign to me lol. Keep up the good work
    The menus in Bolt flicker because of the transparent menus. And I accidentaly put that light in, but i thought i removed it! I'll change the download links pronto, so re download it!
    11-16-09 07:28 PM
    I am just curious, what font did you use?? I really like it!
    It's Century Gothic.
    11-16-09 07:29 PM
    Hey guys, I'll try and get around to all the requests sometime this week, but in all with all the colors it's about 16 variations! So it might take a bit.
    11-16-09 07:31 PM
    Pink versions have been updated!
    11-16-09 08:24 PM
    It's Century Gothic.
    Cool Thank you!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 10:05 PM
    it's great...thanks
    11-17-09 02:24 AM
    Those are very nice, mileyyy! I knew you were working on some, and they turned out very nice. Keep up the good work!

11-17-09 03:58 AM
    Oh! And don't forget, if anyone wants a different color, or today or something, just ask!
    these are your first themes? you have a lot of talent.

any way you could show us some orange love?
    Last edited by jaime207; 11-17-09 at 10:15 AM. Reason: typo
    11-17-09 10:15 AM
    I'm gonna try and get around to the other requested variations this week, but I may also start a new theme.
    That's what happens when you're so GOOD at this! Everybody wants you to make more and more and more themes!!
    11-17-09 12:17 PM
    Today theme with just the calendar please

11-17-09 05:00 PM
    Okay, I'm gonna start on some of the variations now! Today ones first.
    11-17-09 05:03 PM
    What about the thin banner with no icons?

11-17-09 06:41 PM
    It takes a lot of time to customize, and I only ended up doing orange tonight anyways. I'll get around to some more customizations tomorrow. If someone wants to donate, theirs will be done quickly for them, and posted here for everyone to download shortly after.
    11-17-09 06:49 PM
    I know you said you dont know how to make a hidden today but maybe someone would be able to help you with it. I love your theme but I really need hidden today. thanks and great job on your first themes
    11-17-09 06:58 PM
    I'll see what I can do for everyone. Between school, homework, and sports practice there isn't a lot of time for theme making. Heck, I originally just made this theme for me to use, and it was tailored to my needs. I'm only 14, and I'm really busy, but I'll try and get around to everyone's requests by Sunday.
    11-17-09 07:12 PM
80 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD