My favorite theme is Precision L but it has icons I don't use (Messenger) and doesn't have some that I want (BrickBreaker, Options, Wi-Fi thing). Is this possible?

Please say yes! (and mean it).
    12-21-08 02:20 PM
    if your talking about the stock L theme you can highlight the icon hit the menu button then move if it's a 3rd party theme some are not user customizable you would have to request the theme maker to make a custom version for you for a small donation.
    12-21-08 02:28 PM
    I can't customize it myself? I was talking about the Precision L theme.
    12-21-08 02:31 PM
    i'm not familiar with the theme but if you can't hightlight the icon and hit menu then move from the icon view of the theme then no you cannot. themes built with 4.5 theme builder do not allow for customization of zen style themes
    12-21-08 02:35 PM
    Right here it says you can self-customize.. but I don't see how?

Precision L BlackBerry Theme - Preview
    12-21-08 02:49 PM
    did you highlight the icon while in the icon view. THEN hit the menu button then move
    12-21-08 04:13 PM
    I've used this theme before as well, and was unable to line up the icons properly. I line them up as I do for the Dimension L, and they rearrange once I leave the full icon view. And when I used it, there was this invisible icon in the 4th (I believe) icon on the bottom. There was no icon image, and no text, and nothing happened when I clicked it.

I love the theme, but needs some work (at least the version I used).
    12-21-08 05:34 PM
    did you highlight the icon while in the icon view. THEN hit the menu button then move
    Yes. Same thing happened to me and Easy. I can move them just fine in big screen mode but when I go to the main menu they just arrange in their regular configuration...

Unlike the Grid theme.. which is my second favorite, the way you arrange it in full screen mode affects the way it is in the main menu.
    12-21-08 06:54 PM
    something like this?

12-24-08 10:48 AM
    That one is also nice looking. Do you have a link?

Although I kind of like the all black buttons on the Precision and the fact that it's an L-type theme.
    12-24-08 09:29 PM
    like this?

12-28-08 02:12 AM
    Like what? lol
    12-28-08 11:57 PM
    nevermind not gonna make it anymore. peace
    12-29-08 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD