I have it downloaded & already have 5 walls for it ! I finally get to see the top of my walls without the date & time lol
    Thanks for all ur help Guzz I love it =D
    08-08-09 12:23 PM
    I have it downloaded & already have 5 walls for it ! I finally get to see the top of my walls without the date & time lol
    Thanks for all ur help Guzz I love it =D
    You're welcome, I'ts good to see that you're enjoying the theme.
    08-09-09 08:30 AM
    I just wanted to let everybody know that I'll be releasing an update tomorrow to address the issue of the message indicators being cut off. And thanks to everyone who has purchased, hope you're enjoying the theme.
    08-10-09 12:34 PM
    hey guzzl3r, the new update looks exactly like the original one. the icons are still cut off in the messages and sms/mms pages..

also if possible, keep the theme file name the same? i had to redo all the icon arragements again
    08-11-09 11:10 AM
    hey guzzl3r, the new update looks exactly like the original one. the icons are still cut off in the messages and sms/mms pages..

also if possible, keep the theme file name the same? i had to redo all the icon arragements again
    There should have been a new update with messages icons smaller and in another color. let me know if you got it.
    08-11-09 01:10 PM
    There should have been a new update with messages icons smaller and in another color. let me know if you got it.
    Do we have to keep the original file on our device with the one with "update" in the title or can we delete the original theme file once the updated one is downloaded? I was not asked if I wanted to replace the old version with the new one when I downloaded the update.
    08-11-09 02:32 PM
    the update is nice...haven't chk 1.02 yet but 1.01 is awesome and i'm sure 1.02 is as good or better. i don't have any issues with any of these versions lol...but, i'll keep dling any updates. great and awesome work guzz...woot to you!
    08-11-09 03:47 PM
    awesome very quick update/fix/response!
    08-11-09 05:46 PM
    Do we have to keep the original file on our device with the one with "update" in the title or can we delete the original theme file once the updated one is downloaded? I was not asked if I wanted to replace the old version with the new one when I downloaded the update.
    You can delete it if you want it's no biggie. I just wanted to get the update out there because the message icons were slightly cut off.
    08-11-09 07:11 PM
    Is there a way to change the Incoming Call wallpaper? I changed the home screen wallpaper but when a call comes in it is a different image than what I have set as the home screen wallpaper. If not no big deal. Great work on this theme and thanks for the quick update.
    08-12-09 08:46 AM
    Is there a way to change the Incoming Call wallpaper? I changed the home screen wallpaper but when a call comes in it is a different image than what I have set as the home screen wallpaper. If not no big deal. Great work on this theme and thanks for the quick update.
    LOL, now that you bring it up,update 1.01 was my attempt to to have the incoming call screen user defined also but what happened was all I got was a white screen and you couldn't see who was calling. I'm still working on a fix however so the incoming call screen can be unlocked also.
    08-12-09 08:55 AM
    LOL, now that you bring it up,update 1.01 was my attempt to to have the incoming call screen user defined also but what happened was all I got was a white screen and you couldn't see who was calling. I'm still working on a fix however so the incoming call screen can be unlocked also.
    wow your talent is endless. first you crack the full screen banner, now user defined call screen. this is madness.
    08-12-09 09:39 AM
    wow your talent is endless. first you crack the full screen banner, now user defined call screen. this is madness.
    LOL, I try.
    08-12-09 10:43 AM
    Great news that you were already trying to address the Incoming Call screen wallpaper. Thanks for all your efforts.
    08-12-09 01:17 PM
    Great news that you were already trying to address the Incoming Call screen wallpaper. Thanks for all your efforts.
    You're welcome.Nothing is set in stone yet, I'm still testing and hope it works.
    08-14-09 07:19 AM
    wow nicely done on this...
    08-27-09 01:40 PM
    Saw this theme and had to try it. Very nice!
    08-29-09 05:34 PM
    very nice indeed...

btw, how do you get your themes listed on mobihand?
    08-29-09 05:39 PM
    very nice indeed...

btw, how do you get your themes listed on mobihand?
    What I did was filled out the form on mobihand's website, you have to have a website of your own. I guess if they like what they see you get an email with your login information and then you can start to upload your themes to Mobihand. Thanks glad you like the theme
    08-30-09 12:58 PM
    Looks Awesome!!! Pleaseeee share your secret for the banner on the bottom!!! I can't find it out!
    08-30-09 04:49 PM
    Looks Awesome!!! Pleaseeee share your secret for the banner on the bottom!!! I can't find it out!
    Hey thanks glad you like. gbhil posted a tutorial in the forums on how to do the full screen here is the link http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/ho...m-file-300533/
    08-30-09 05:45 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD