Weeee!!! I just downloaded my copy of this theme. Hella-cool!!

Just had to come back and edit to add that I have loaded the theme, did all my little arranging and all that and this theme is just too cool!! Guzzl3r, you did a beautiful job with this! It is one of the nicest, most professional themes I've seen. I'm guessing you put a lot of work into this and it really shows. Everything is so well coordinated and it works quite smoothly.

Fellow Crackberry Peeps - You need to jump on this one NOW!!
    Last edited by laparent; 08-06-09 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Additional Info
    08-06-09 07:55 PM
    Weeee!!! I just downloaded my copy of this theme. Hella-cool!!

Just had to come back and edit to add that I have loaded the theme, did all my little arranging and all that and this theme is just too cool!! Guzzl3r, you did a beautiful job with this! It is one of the nicest, most professional themes I've seen. I'm guessing you put a lot of work into this and it really shows. Everything is so well coordinated and it works quite smoothly.

Fellow Crackberry Peeps - You need to jump on this one NOW!!
    Thank you for your kind words I really enjoy it when I can produce a good design that's functional and that everyone can enjoy.
    08-06-09 08:57 PM
    man that is a great looking theme, real nice. Thanks
    08-06-09 09:07 PM
    Tag. Subscribing so I can find thread on my PC

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 09:08 PM
    just dl...activating it now...and......hot damn its AWESOME!!! thx for the theme. hmm..imma noob, but can someone give me instructions on how to change the wallpaper for each screen, and menus and submenus. thx.
    Last edited by tmoua024; 08-06-09 at 09:41 PM.
    08-06-09 09:28 PM
    man that is a great looking theme, real nice. Thanks
    thanks glad you like it
    08-06-09 10:20 PM
    just dl...activating it now...and......hot damn its AWESOME!!! thx for the theme. hmm..imma noob, but can someone give me instructions on how to change the wallpaper for each screen, and menus and submenus. thx.
    To change your wallpaper,you'll need to add the image you want to use to your media. Go to pictures in media. Use the trackball to move the cursor to the image you want to use. Click the menu button (the thing next to the trackball that has the BB symbol). Scroll to the option that says set as homescreen image. Click the trackball. That image will then become your background for the homescreen, icon screen, and lock screen - at least for this particular theme. You can always change back to the default image by selecting reset home screen image.

When you say change your menus and submenus, are you referring to selecting the order in which you icons are displayed? If so, go to your icon screen and click on the menu button. You'll see options to move or hide icons, and create folders. You can click on hide to hide anything you don't use. If you choose move, you can move the selected icon to whatever position you like. When you have it where you want it, click the trackball to drop it into the desired position. You can view hidden icons using show all. I use that b/c I'm always clicking on the wrong icons by accident.

I'm not aware of any way to rearrange your menu and submenu options. Maybe someone here can explain how to do that, if it's possible.

Good luck and enjoy your new Crackberry.

Just remember - once you go Crackberry, you never go back. :-)

08-07-09 04:52 AM
    To change your wallpaper,you'll need to add the image you want to use to your media. Go to pictures in media. Use the trackball to move the cursor to the image you want to use. Click the menu button (the thing next to the trackball that has the BB symbol). Scroll to the option that says set as homescreen image. Click the trackball. That image will then become your background for the homescreen, icon screen, and lock screen - at least for this particular theme. You can always change back to the default image by selecting reset home screen image.

When you say change your menus and submenus, are you referring to selecting the order in which you icons are displayed? If so, go to your icon screen and click on the menu button. You'll see options to move or hide icons, and create folders. You can click on hide to hide anything you don't use. If you choose move, you can move the selected icon to whatever position you like. When you have it where you want it, click the trackball to drop it into the desired position. You can view hidden icons using show all. I use that b/c I'm always clicking on the wrong icons by accident.

I'm not aware of any way to rearrange your menu and submenu options. Maybe someone here can explain how to do that, if it's possible.

Good luck and enjoy your new Crackberry.

Just remember - once you go Crackberry, you never go back. :-)

Great explanation laparent, and to answer the question about the menus, you can't change the menues or submenus. But as laparent said all wallpapers are customizable and fonts are also customizable.
    08-07-09 09:18 AM
    I purchased this last night but haven't got to download it yet, I guess Mobihand is stalling to make sure I have two dollars =/
    08-07-09 11:23 AM
    I purchased this last night but haven't got to download it yet, I guess Mobihand is stalling to make sure I have two dollars =/
    haha yeah, i bought an app last night and still have not received it. oh and this theme is sweet, but not as sweet as your android theme. i'm still in love with it

08-07-09 12:23 PM
    haha yeah, i bought an app last night and still have not received it. oh and this theme is sweet, but not as sweet as your android theme. i'm still in love with it

Lol they kill me with tht ! I'm just waiting patiently for it (=
    * I love tht wall, the grass looks so "fresh"
    08-07-09 12:52 PM
    Can someone please tell me how long does it take to get the download once it's purchased, I purchased it a few hours ago.
    08-07-09 01:04 PM
    I'm sorry guys about the wait for your download from Mobihand. I've emailed them about it and I'm waiting on a response, so I'll let you guys know what they say.
    08-07-09 01:31 PM

Hey thanks I like them both but I'm biased I guess.
    08-07-09 01:33 PM
    I'm sorry guys about the wait for your download from Mobihand. I've emailed them about it and I'm waiting on a response, so I'll let you guys know what they say.
    Not sure how those of you who are still waiting purchased the theme but if you used PayPal there was a link to download the theme on the PayPal receipt screen but it was hard to see. I almost didn't even notice it. If you used PayPal maybe you missed the download link?
    08-07-09 03:31 PM
    can anybody post a screen shot of the icons on the homescreen? the description says 5 customizable icons including the upper right icon (which i can see) but i dont see where the other 4 are?
    08-07-09 04:40 PM
    can anybody post a screen shot of the icons on the homescreen? the description says 5 customizable icons including the upper right icon (which i can see) but i dont see where the other 4 are?
    The other 4 are on the left of the text menu, the icons that are attached to the bars.

08-07-09 05:37 PM
    just downloaded it! very very very nice/clean/sharp theme! my only super small bother is that if you open up messages for example.. the mini check-marks / envelope icons are slightly cut off. I remember i had this problem when i was creating themes for fun, i changed the size down by 1 and then recompiled the the icons fit perfect..

maybe give those little icons some color?

just a few suggestions, other than that, i totally love it!
    08-07-09 06:35 PM
    just downloaded it! very very very nice/clean/sharp theme! my only super small bother is that if you open up messages for example.. the mini check-marks / envelope icons are slightly cut off. I remember i had this problem when i was creating themes for fun, i changed the size down by 1 and then recompiled the the icons fit perfect..

maybe give those little icons some color?

just a few suggestions, other than that, i totally love it!
    I didn't notice that they were cut off I'll take look at it and see what i can do, glad to see you're enjoying the theme.
    08-07-09 06:52 PM
    This theme is just awesome and very unique. I bought it (thank you for the low price) and got an instant email for download.

I like this very much, great for wallpapers.
    08-07-09 10:58 PM
    This theme is just awesome and very unique. I bought it (thank you for the low price) and got an instant email for download.

I like this very much, great for wallpapers.
    Thank you dollface, I really appreciate it and glad to know you're enjoying the theme.
    08-08-09 08:35 AM
    I hope everyone who was having problems receiving the download link yesterday have received their links. Mobihand said they would look into the situation and see what could be done. If you haven't just let me know.
    08-08-09 08:39 AM
    I'm still waiting on mine, its on my list of purchased apps I just dnt have the little green download button like my other ones do ...
    08-08-09 08:40 AM
    I'm still waiting on mine, its on my list of purchased apps I just dnt have the little green download button like my other ones do ...
    Could you PM me your email and order number so I can send it on to Mobihand and see if we can get this resolved for you.
    08-08-09 08:48 AM
    Could you PM me your email and order number so I can send it on to Mobihand and see if we can get this resolved for you.

PM Sent =)
    08-08-09 09:04 AM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD