Theme name:Platinum
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 83xx/88xx OS4.5
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $1.99
    REGULAR PRICE $4.99
    Download Link:OTA Install for Platinum

Hey everybody here is the new theme I've been working on, called Platinum.
    Platinum is a theme designed to showcase your wallpapers while being functional and not clutter your home screen. The newest feature I've incorporated as you'll see in the screenshots below is the ability to have a full screen banner.I know that i'm not the first to do this but I 've figured it out for myself and Platinum is the result. Incorporating the full screen banner also allows you to have an application screen also allowing you to fit 5 rows of icons on the app screen leaving less of a foot print.Platinum is also designed to be light on memory and runs flawlessly and also incorporates a no slide hidden dock which doesn't slow down you're phone with animations.There are 9 icons on the homescreen, 5 are user customizable including the icon in the upper right corner. The static icons,when focused on also show the large icons. The hidden docks on the theme appear when you click on the BB logo button.I am as of now continuing to test the theme and will release it Thursday night at a great sale price.Platinum will go on sale at $1.99 for the weekend. The sale will end Sunday. The regular price will then be $4.99. The screenshots and a list of features are below.
    If anyone has any problems you can PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Features
    User defined fonts - all fonts are user defined except menus
    User defined backgrounds - all wallpapers are user defined including lock screen
    Custom menus and sub menus
    Light weight theme
    9 icons on the homescreen - 5 are user customizable including the icon in the banner
    Incorporates large icons - The static icons,when focused on also show the large icons
    No slide hidden docks - The hidden docks on the theme appear when you click on the BB logo button
    Full screen banner

OTA Install for Platinum

Last edited by guzzl3r; 10-27-09 at 03:02 PM.
    08-04-09 10:08 AM
    so i've seen this plenty before, and i'll bite-what's the secret to doing the full screen banner?
    08-04-09 11:15 AM
    Nice looking theme! I'll have to check it out while its on sale.

so i've seen this plenty before, and i'll bite-what's the secret to doing the full screen banner?
    I've been trying to figure that out too. I wish someone would share the secret.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 01:05 PM
    Looks great and I'll be getting it for sure. Thanks for the hard work that you do. You are very talented!
    08-04-09 01:44 PM
    this is quite the sexy theme!

can you post the wallpaper?

THX!
    08-04-09 02:42 PM
    really nice! looks like this might take over my android theme!
    08-04-09 04:27 PM
    Nice looking theme! I'll have to check it out while its on sale.
    Thanks, I'm glad you like
    08-04-09 04:28 PM
    Looks great and I'll be getting it for sure. Thanks for the hard work that you do. You are very talented!
    Thank you for the compliments and i'm glad you like my designs.
    08-04-09 04:30 PM
    this is quite the sexy theme!

can you post the wallpaper?

THX!
    Thanks and here ya go.

08-04-09 04:31 PM
    really nice! looks like this might take over my android theme!
    Thanks yellowxboy, ps thanks for the shout out in you're sig.
    08-04-09 04:33 PM
    Where will this be available? I plan to get it while it's on sale. It looks awesome.
    08-04-09 07:13 PM
    hopefully it'll include font size customization (for the sms/messages) *fingers crossed*
    08-04-09 07:41 PM
    hopefully it'll include font size customization (for the sms/messages) *fingers crossed*
    Yup, all fonts are user customizable except for the menus.
    08-04-09 07:56 PM
    woo hoo! i figured it would be since its a theme coming from you can't wait can't wait!!!!!!!
    08-04-09 07:58 PM
    Where will this be available? I plan to get it while it's on sale. It looks awesome.
    It will be available right here on crackberry. I will have the links posted by Thursday night on the first page of this thread.
    08-04-09 08:00 PM
    I'll have to pick this up! It looks awesome. I don't know what full screen banner is, or any other of that fancy theme stuff, but all I know is that this looks like your Hybrid theme on steroids!
    08-05-09 03:19 PM
    I'll have to pick this up! It looks awesome. I don't know what full screen banner is, or any other of that fancy theme stuff, but all I know is that this looks like your Hybrid theme on steroids!
    LMAO, that made my day , but full screen banner just means we also now have the option of placing our clock,date, and message icons anywhere on the screen just like all the other devices do. And thanks again for the great reply.
    08-05-09 03:38 PM
    Looks nice - will look forward to trying this one out!
    08-05-09 08:55 PM
    LMAO, that made my day , but full screen banner just means we also now have the option of placing our clock,date, and message icons anywhere on the screen just like all the other devices do. And thanks again for the great reply.
    Aaahh, i see. I'll let you and the rest of the talented ones make the themes. I'll go find some walls
    08-05-09 10:24 PM
    This may seem like a silly question, but since I have no idea what the answer is, I'll ask!
    Will the link be added today? Or do we have to go elsewhere; like the CB App-store, which, by the way, already has "platinum series" themes, different from this one. Thanks!
    Joey*
    By the way: AWESOME THEME!!
    08-06-09 07:17 AM
    This may seem like a silly question, but since I have no idea what the answer is, I'll ask!
    Will the link be added today? Or do we have to go elsewhere; like the CB App-store, which, by the way, already has "platinum series" themes, different from this one. Thanks!
    Joey*
    By the way: AWESOME THEME!!
    No you don't have to go anywhere else, I'll have to links posted on the first page of this thread tonight and thanks for your interest.
    08-06-09 09:46 AM
    hey..

thanks for posting the wallpaper!
    08-06-09 10:23 AM
    hey..

thanks for posting the wallpaper!
    No problem you're welcome
    08-06-09 10:25 AM
    I want this, how do I get it?
    08-06-09 07:29 PM
    I want this, how do I get it?
    I just posted the links on the first page everything should be ready to go and thanks for your interest.
    For your convenience here is the link and if you have any problems let me know.

OTA Install for Platinum
    08-06-09 07:41 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD