This one was fun to create! If it could be customized, I customized it. It is for 83XX 4.5 OS only! Sorry no changes, no other versions. These two are it for this theme. Bottom dock icons are user defined in both versions. Calendar and Messages are locked in the Today Plus version.

83XX OS 4.5 Only (Today Plus Bottom Dock)

83XX OS 4.5 Only (Bottom Dock w/Larger Fonts)

This is a screen capture of the "bottom dock version" home screen. Everything else is the same with slightly larger fonts.

01-23-09 05:38 PM
    Very clean theme! I like it alot, except its not for me, as i am not a girl! but it looks like a lot of time was put into this to make it very original! nice to see people not using the bold or 8900 icons!
    01-23-09 05:48 PM
    Very clean theme! I like it alot, except its not for me, as i am not a girl! but it looks like a lot of time was put into this to make it very original! nice to see people not using the bold or 8900 icons!
    Haha I was about to say the exact same thing. But now I can just say I agree with dreamtobelieve.
    01-23-09 05:51 PM

Haha I was about to say the exact same thing. But now I can just say I agree with dreamtobelieve.
    Thanks guys! I do have a lot of time in it. I am working on a new theme that is just as customized but it is a uni-sex theme that is very biz like. I will post it soon (I hope, it's kicking my rear-end on the animation)!

~belle~
    01-23-09 06:02 PM
    Man that is so cute
    01-23-09 06:08 PM
    Oh man I LOVE this them!! It just won't match my RED phone! Do you have any similar with red in it?
    01-23-09 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD