Too much pink for me, but it's a good job.
    Roxy, have you tried it out yet on your Curve?
    07-06-08 04:11 PM
    Nope. Haven't tried it out. I did just install maxmem though.
    07-06-08 04:14 PM
    its a lot of pink true, but it have purple and white in it
    lol, im about to make it in like purple, and red, and some other color, just dont know yet.
    do you have a color request for it?
    07-06-08 05:02 PM
    i downloaded it today...after armymom twittered about it...and i like it. now i need to get used to these new icons. thank you!
    07-06-08 05:14 PM
    Just downloaded it to my curve .. Love it thanks a bunch !!
    07-06-08 05:21 PM
    i downloaded it today...after armymom twittered about it...and i like it. now i need to get used to these new icons. thank you!
    im glad you like it, glad everyone like it, and yes armymom did promote it a great deal and im so thankful for her doing that!
    07-06-08 06:08 PM
    Just downloaded it to my curve .. Love it thanks a bunch !!
    very glad you like it.
    07-06-08 06:09 PM
    here is a girl theme. its pink, alot of pink, butterflies and the whole 9. hope yall like it...
    LOL, very pretty, and VERY pink.......
    07-06-08 06:19 PM
    what do you think of max mem?
    07-06-08 06:22 PM
    I like the MaxMem. I'm sure I could have deleted what it deleted on my own. But I'm lazy like that. hehe
    07-06-08 06:24 PM
    what do you think of max mem?
    I like the MaxMem. I'm sure I could have deleted what it deleted on my own. But I'm lazy like that. hehe
    Honestly, I appreciated MaxMem greatly. I said in a different thread that I did the optimizations that have been linked to all over CB. Too many times I ended up removing something that should have been left alone. MM took the guess work out.

It's the reason I have now included it in my signature. It's an easier start than turning your BB into a paperweight. To newbies, some of this stuff can be overwhelming and I get the strong sense that the veterans around here forget that they werent born with a BB coming out their a$$.
    07-06-08 06:36 PM
    very glad you like it.
    I liked it until I had it on my Pearl. For me, the "bold" lettering is just too much for such a small screen. I think it probably looks better on the Curve.
    07-06-08 06:39 PM

I liked it until I had it on my Pearl. For me, the "bold" lettering is just too much for such a small screen. I think it probably looks better on the Curve.
    see i never tested it on my BB. but i always use the screen as a go by. if need be i can reduce that size down.
    sorry for that issue, i have learned my lesson, test on my device before i put it out
    07-06-08 06:55 PM
    see i never tested it on my BB. but i always use the screen as a go by. if need be i can reduce that size down.
    sorry for that issue, i have learned my lesson, test on my device before i put it out
    See, when you first posted your theme, I thought you had a Curve since it was for the Curve. I never paid any attention to what device you were using; assuming?
    But yeah, the lettering was overpowering on my Pearl. And the pink wallpaper looks more lavender than pink to me.

If you could tone down the lettering, I'd try it again- or better yet- put it on your Pearl first....
    07-06-08 07:06 PM
    See, when you first posted your theme, I thought you had a Curve since it was for the Curve. I never paid any attention to what device you were using; assuming?
    But yeah, the lettering was overpowering on my Pearl. And the pink wallpaper looks more lavender than pink to me.

If you could tone down the lettering, I'd try it again- or better yet- put it on your Pearl first....
    will do! ill let you know when its done!
    07-06-08 07:13 PM
    Hi all!

A squeaky new newbie here! I joined just so I could comment on Orangetx's wonderful pink theme!

I love it! But when I tried to download it to my Pearl 8130 (using the desktop Application Loader), I received the following message:

"No additional applications designed for you device were found."

Anybody have any ideas on what to do to get it downloaded?

Can't wait to try out this theme....BTW, Orangetx, are you taking requests for themes?

Miss Scribbles
    07-06-08 07:47 PM
    Orangetx,

I would pay for a nicely done theme that was centered on Lipizzizan horses. Let me know if you are interested!

Miss Scribbles
    07-06-08 07:50 PM
    Curve? What about us Girl Pearl users?
    Agreed. I have a pink pearl and I would love this to match ! <3
    Try this... Pinky Zen Theme
    07-06-08 07:52 PM
    Orangetx,

I would pay for a nicely done theme that was centered on Lipizzizan horses. Let me know if you are interested!

Miss Scribbles
    ill take the job!!! lol
    find some images that you like, and well go from there
    07-06-08 07:52 PM
    Will do!

Shall I PM you for more details?

Miss Scribbles
    07-06-08 08:03 PM
    Will do!

Shall I PM you for more details?

Miss Scribbles
    yes that would be great
    07-06-08 08:09 PM
    Try this... Pinky Zen Theme
    ummmm alrighty then THANKS!
    07-08-08 08:09 PM
    here is a girl theme. its pink, alot of pink, butterflies and the whole 9. hope yall like it...
    omg thats soooo pretty
    07-08-08 08:10 PM
    Thanks,I love this theme!
    08-06-08 03:31 AM
    wow love this theme
    08-06-08 06:23 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD