Its a subject that's close to my heart and I would really appreciate someone making the theme for me. Its a rare but seriously deadly disease and it really doesn't get the recognition it deserves. HELP!
    05-23-09 02:28 PM
    Yes please someone make a theme on pancreatic cancer. i am a full time volunteer for the pancreatic cancer aciton netowrk and a lot of us have blackberry's and would be awesome to see this type of theme. Thank you
    04-27-10 10:54 PM
    Most people like their berry theme to make it look sleek or different or modern fun cute etc..
    I don't think this can be done with a giant tumor in the middle of the screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 12:32 AM
    Making a theme for the Pancreatic Cancer Action network, could help promote awareness in a big way. We at the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, have our own logos, even our purple ribbon. I mean come on, who would put an organ on their phone as a wallpaper anyway? You don't see boobs on everyone's phone for breast cancer do ya? Not at all, because it's about being assertive and appropriate for the general public. Every organization has a trademark, a branding. Something that sets them aside from the other organizations and makes them stand out. Myself along with many others, would love to see our logo and the famous purple as a theme for our Blackberry's.
    Were a nationwide network of people dedicated to working together to advance research, support patients, and create hope for those affected by pancreatic cancer. Check us out Pancreatic Cancer Action Network | no cost patient support, information, resources
    Last edited by vfleming; 04-28-10 at 01:02 PM. Reason: link was wrong
    04-28-10 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD