I have been looking threw the many pages of this section and have found nothing to do with paintball. I know that it has a large following and has to be some other people out there interested in a paintball theme.

I would be willing to help with pictures and ideas with whomever might want to help with this theme. I already have a few ideas, just no know-how with the computer part of it.

Please email to [email protected] if you would like to help. I will be on here also, but that would be quicker of course.

Thanks in Advanced

Chris
    04-28-09 09:23 AM
    come on now friends. can't anyone help me out? or know someone to contact direct?
    04-28-09 11:15 AM
    come on now friends. can't anyone help me out? or know someone to contact direct?
    I can make one for you
    04-28-09 11:43 AM
    I have some ideas and was wondering if you would like to talk via emails or blackberry messenger? if not, then we can talk on here. just figured that would be easier then PMs and the message board.

Chris
    04-28-09 12:06 PM
    I love the idea. I would use it for sure

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 08:01 PM
    i'd be down for a paintball theme.
    04-28-09 08:56 PM
    Id love to see painballs and different markers, maybe even a few masks. I hate you for bringing this up. I want it sooooo bad now

04-28-09 09:47 PM
    Well at least now he knows that there is an interest in the theme and it won't be just a 1 person thing. I was thinking maybe action shots between speedball and woodsball. Also maybe a splat shot around the icons you are choosing. You could use a hopper icon for the battery life and paintballs for the signal strength. That's just a few ideas.

04-29-09 12:01 AM
    I would love to see this, big paintball fan myself. Would definitely prefer a speedball look over a woodsball look, but any sort of paintball theme would do.
    04-29-09 12:37 AM
    I know most are speedball players but paintball did originate in the woods. You have to give respect to the roots of any sport that your passionate about right.

04-29-09 01:43 AM
    I like speedball, but i wouldnt mind a little woodsball thrown in there

04-29-09 06:11 AM
    I know most are speedball players but paintball did originate in the woods. You have to give respect to the roots of any sport that your passionate about right.

I started playing in the woods in my backyard, before they started building on it. I'd def. be down for a paintball theme! I like the ideas HamSlap had!
    04-29-09 09:45 AM
    I started the other way around and went from speedball to all woodsball now. Speedball doesn't really hold up were I'm at very well for some reason. I think it's more just bad planning on the field owner to maintain threw the cold season.

What's your input on our ideas BlackBerryThemeCentral ?
    04-30-09 11:33 AM
    woodsball.. yuck.

no fun at all.
    04-30-09 03:56 PM
    Let's not get into a debate over which is better but know your history and where the roots of our sport are located. So, be nice lol.

05-01-09 12:18 AM
    I like woodsball since you get to hide in the woods and play stealthy. You have to watch your every move and try to be quiet.
    05-01-09 09:50 AM
    Any updates on this theme?
    05-02-09 09:31 AM

of course this is a theme with a paintball wallpaper, an actual theme would be really cool though.
    05-02-09 09:59 AM
    Im willing to help if needed. I'd love to see a pb theme

05-02-09 03:11 PM
    Brady , I would love to discuss some ideas with you if you want to help create a theme. Send me a PM and we can discuss some things.

05-02-09 04:10 PM
    this looks to be a pretty sweet theme in the making, I play every week and eat live breath paintball and would love one. I have plenty of pics for ideas, yes they are mostly of me but email me at ferayornij at yahoo dot com ill give you my facebook and myspace so you can look at my pics.
    p.s. Team Unlimited, my homefield team just won PSP M.A.O. repping the NKY
    05-03-09 06:54 PM
    hey UNLIMITED !!

^^^ Bobby from Paintball Asylum/Asylum Killerz
    05-03-09 06:59 PM
    Nice to see more involvement in this paintball theme.

Rock On !

05-03-09 07:48 PM
    I finally went out and got Plazmic, now I'm tempted to do a speedball theme. I work in the paintball industry anyways, might as well make my Curve reflect it!
    05-05-09 10:36 PM
    I have a paintball theme that I made for my son, but I have only posted here twice and I need to post 10 times to be able to post a link. I'm trying to get up there in posts...LOL
    05-07-09 07:32 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD