Here is a theme request by Mammy

-7 User Customizable Icons
    -1 Icon in the Top Right Corner to be used for a Weather App
    -Signal Meter, Battery Meter, New Items Icon all skinned as a 'Teal Ovarian Cancer Awareness Bracelet'
    -Focus Icon on App Screen is a 'Teal Ribbon'
    -Homescreen and App Screen Wallpaper can be changed to an Image of your Choice!!

**PS** If you would like to donate for this theme please donate directly to the Ovarian Cancer National AllianceHERE

**ALSO** No Modifications will be made to this theme without a DONATION to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance. Please e-mail a copy of your receipt with your request!!

Last edited by curve1967; 10-14-09 at 01:08 PM.
    09-17-09 10:39 PM
    Oh my Curve. !!
    My friend and CB sister 'Mammy' who has a very successful thread in the BlackBerry Wallpapers Forum called 'Personalized Wallpapers' is gonna want this theme. She has Ovarian Cancer and through all her trials and tribulations and surgeries and chemo she still manages to personalize wallpapers every day for CB members, and only stops during her chemo times. She's probably the most selfless, wonderful person I know. What she does for CB members is over the top !
    She would love love love this theme....I will send her the link for sure as she is so busy taking care of us that she doesn't get to check out other forums. Mammy is very special to us and a huge asset to CB

Thanks so much for making this theme and to giving Ovarian Cancer the recognition it deserves !
    Last edited by wendyb5724; 09-18-09 at 09:15 AM.
    09-18-09 06:01 AM
    Great job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 06:09 AM
    Here is a theme request by Jennifer72

-7 User Customizable Icons
    -1 Icon in the Tope Right Corner to be used for a Weather App
    -Signal Meter, Battery Meter, New Items Icon all skinned as a 'Teal Ovarian Cancer Awareness Bracelet'
    -Focus Icon on App Screen is a 'Teal Ribbon'
    -Homescreen and App Screen Wallpaper can be changed to an Image of your Choice!!

**PS** If you would like to donate for this theme please donate directly to the Ovarian Cancer National AllianceHERE

**ALSO** No Modifications will be made to this theme without a DONATION to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance. Please e-mail a copy of your receipt with your request!!

To all on this thread I would just like to tell you I asked "curve" for this theme and he had it up, ready to go in a blink of an eye. It is so awesome.

Thank you curve1967 for making this. It meant so much to me and then to put the donation link for ovarian cancer was the best thing ever. I was able to download it OTA and did it immediately. I know this isn't a theme tons will want but for the few that do it's just amazing.

You are so kind and I hope you know how appreciated you are by many. You know how we all are with our BB's, lol. We dress them up like they were our kids. lol
    Last edited by Mammy; 09-18-09 at 07:59 AM.
    09-18-09 07:38 AM
    yes thank you, it looks great!!!
    09-18-09 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD