Wow Thanks Everyone For Your Awesome Feedback!!!

I like it. It's a very slick looking theme...
    MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU MAN 5000+ POST WOW!!
    07-05-09 10:21 PM
    This theme looks so nice, and it's so wallpaper friendly. It looks really nice, and I never knew how useful it was to have all those extra homescreen icons! Not to mention the cool animation of when the box flies out.
    And Jayjay is really nice to deal with.
    Last edited by ilovemileyyy; 07-05-09 at 10:29 PM.
    07-05-09 10:24 PM
    I have to agree with all of the previous posts about how great jayjay7411 is about supporting his themes.

After installing the theme, I noticed a couple of very small problems and wanted to request a small change to the lock screen layout. I sent an e-mail and he replied in just minutes that he would fix all the issues I had identified and would e-mail me a new file.

Two thumbs up.
    Last edited by PNWBerryAddict; 07-06-09 at 06:08 PM.
    07-06-09 05:53 PM
    Thanks glad yall are liking it too!!! If anyone would be interested in a today plus let me know I was thinking of releasing a version but noone asked but of course it would kill the stacks only bottom dock would be there...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 08:19 AM
    Great job, jayjay. I have this running on my BB right now and it is gorgeous, plus it runs flawlessly without a hitch. I had your Bars theme installed before this one and it was the same experience - great icons, very user-friendly. Your themes are worth much more than you charge for them! Thank you.
    07-07-09 09:59 AM
    And I would LOVE a Today version!
    07-07-09 09:59 AM
    I agree, great theme, runs smooth.... fonts could be a little bigger though!! thanks!
    07-07-09 10:58 AM
    Ummm did I miss something, but the theme you OTA posted is some Sunny Days green flourescent thing that I do not want. Could you at least post that you are promoting this other theme in your first post? It's quite misleading and now i have to uninstall this green thing and reboot (which takes FOREVER). It would be nice to your fellow crackberrians to say that's what you were posting.
    Last edited by MysticMoonstone; 07-07-09 at 11:12 AM.
    07-07-09 11:05 AM
    Thanks glad yall are liking it too!!! If anyone would be interested in a today plus let me know I was thinking of releasing a version but noone asked but of course it would kill the stacks only bottom dock would be there...

A today plus version would be great. I would also be interested in a bottom dock version without the stacks.

Thanks for the updated file, works like a charm now!!!!
    07-07-09 11:11 AM
    Great theme and VERY wallpaper friendly. The critique I would have would be for the message indicators on the "stamp" icons to a little more obvious. I am very pleased overall though. Works great with QuickLaunch and very little lag for me.

Nice job!
    07-07-09 12:35 PM
    Ummm did I miss something, but the theme you OTA posted is some Sunny Days green flourescent thing that I do not want. Could you at least post that you are promoting this other theme in your first post? It's quite misleading and now i have to uninstall this green thing and reboot (which takes FOREVER). It would be nice to your fellow crackberrians to say that's what you were posting.
    "Which takes FOREVER" ????
    Please...................what kind of phone do you have? Sorry to hear you are so ungrateful.
    07-07-09 02:52 PM
    I am sure Jayjay was offering his FREE theme Sunny Days on that OTA link, as all of his other themes are premium themes which you need to pay for. In fact, if you click on that hyperlink that says OTA, the file name even says Sunny Days

Here is the link to the OSXBlack theme which you need to buy and then you will get an OTA link emailed to you: http://www.bbthemesunltd.com/83xxthe...cosxblack.html

Jayjay, the developer of these themes, is a really nice person. He would not purposely mislead anyone in my opinion. Personally, a theme should not take FOREVER to unload, there must be something wrong with your phone.
    07-07-09 03:09 PM
    Awesome theme!!!! Looks great

07-07-09 04:10 PM
    Love all this great feedback peoples!!!

07-08-09 01:12 PM
    Just sent my paypal for this theme, looks very nice!
    07-08-09 03:12 PM
    Just got it installed. very nice! I swear the single extra homescreen icon alone is worth it for me, it lets me get everything I want right on the homescreen. The extra pop up is great as well. It looks great with my beach wallpaper
    07-08-09 04:01 PM
    Hoper everyone is still loving this I just released a new series at bbthemesunltd.com
    Under jayjay section

07-09-09 01:04 AM
    And I would LOVE a Today version!
    Ditto!

10char
    07-09-09 07:42 AM
    07-09-09 01:51 PM
    Thank you!
    Payment sent.
    07-09-09 03:34 PM
    is it just my phone settings or does anybody else see that when you open your calendar to the monthly view, on the upper right where the week number is displayed, the time display is overlaid with the red/yellow/green dots?
    07-10-09 02:29 AM
    If that bothers you I can change the title bar to something else without the dots for you... That's to give you that total osx feel though

07-10-09 02:41 AM
    is it just my phone settings or does anybody else see that when you open your calendar to the monthly view, on the upper right where the week number is displayed, the time display is overlaid with the red/yellow/green dots?
    I had the same issue in the Calendar and Browser. jayjay7411 was able to modify the theme to fix that issue. I also had the Lock screen customized so that the text is in the same layout as the standard Zen theme.

If that bothers you I can change the title bar to something else without the dots for you... That's to give you that total osx feel though

jayjay7411, you could probably just send him a link to the same modified file that you built for me, or I can PM the link to him since I still have it.
    07-10-09 12:18 PM
    no worries, thanks for the reply JayJay, i was just curious if it was the theme or my phone being weird. it doesn't serve any functionality so it doesn't really bother me.

no worries on the PM-ing of the link as well. like i said, i was just curious.

thanks
    07-10-09 12:20 PM
    Great to know sooo is everyone still liking it I am making a windows theme as well now

07-11-09 12:37 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD