Great theme! I'm downlaoding now! ...thanks's I've been looking for an Obama theme.

Yes We Can

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thank you! Thank you!
    11-30-08 07:23 PM
    it's an awsome theme love the locked "pic"
    keep up the good work
    12-01-08 02:15 AM
    Very nice job. I think i need this one for my collection.

Thanks!
    12-11-08 10:24 AM
    Very nice job. I think i need this one for my collection.

Thanks!
    Thanks!! I appreciate it!
    12-11-08 10:28 AM
    Very nice theme. Just a question if wanted to could I change the locked screen picture?

12-11-08 04:48 PM
    Very nice theme. Just a question if wanted to could I change the locked screen picture?

not directly i don't think, but if you email or post the image you want, i'll change it for you.
    12-11-08 06:46 PM
    Just want to say how good your work is. Fabulous! Especially for the first time out. Any chance of getting this for a Curve 8330 with the 4.3 OS?

Keep up the good work!
    12-11-08 08:53 PM
    Just want to say how good your work is. Fabulous! Especially for the first time out. Any chance of getting this for a Curve 8330 with the 4.3 OS?

Keep up the good work!
    haah. thanx. i'll be updating or refining it possibly this weekend. i'll be sure to post the updated version here. here's the OTA for 8330 4.3

http://just1word.4t.com/blackberry/T...irstFamily.jad
    12-11-08 08:56 PM
    I am a relative newcomer to this site and to the Crack berry world. I just installed your 4.3 version and have to tell ya that it's really, REALLY good! I like the fact that this is the first theme that lets me get rid of the icons. Other themes haven't let me do that. No matter what I did, I always had a row horizontally or vertically on the left, depending on the format.

Keep it up Kim!
    12-11-08 09:33 PM
    I am a relative newcomer to this site and to the Crack berry world. I just installed your 4.3 version and have to tell ya that it's really, REALLY good! I like the fact that this is the first theme that lets me get rid of the icons. Other themes haven't let me do that. No matter what I did, I always had a row horizontally or vertically on the left, depending on the format.

Keep it up Kim!
    thank you, thank you! expect more during the holidays.
    12-12-08 12:48 PM
    this is great! i love the pics you chose!
    03-25-09 07:43 PM
    this is great! i love the pics you chose!
    Thanks! I try. You can view more of my themes here. They are all free and I'll even send the .thm file for those that request it.
    03-29-09 09:30 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD