So there has been some request for an L version of the Curve Stoked. So here it is. Things are a little different. With a new banner. Custom battery and signal icons. This resembles the Today and Today + themes Which is still a work in progress that i hope to release this week or next. Hope you all like. Please donate if you like the theme.

Curve Solid L Desktop Download

Curve Solid L OTA Download

Please Donate if you like my themes

Last edited by Natro88; 07-22-09 at 01:18 PM.
    07-22-09 03:37 AM
    Nice theme; love the color scheme and icons! Still holding out for the Today+ version, though.

A few comments on this one:

1. There's something funny going on with the fonts. Not sure how to describe it, aside from saying the letters look like they're missing little bits and pieces around the edges.

2. Only 3 icons appear in the bottom dock area (4 down, supposed to be 4 across) and the Alarm icon appears to be fixed at the right side of the row.

3. No highlight around selected items on home screen makes this theme unusable for me.

Now, I don't know if these are general problems or just with my BB, but addressing them would make Stoked a top-notch theme.

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 04:44 AM
    I am having the same problems. I love the theme but unusable with the problems

07-22-09 07:28 AM
    Fixes on the way.
    07-22-09 11:19 AM
    I love these themes still waitin for today version but awesome job on the L version

07-22-09 11:20 AM
    any chance of a blue version?

ooo and perhaps a weather slot?
    07-22-09 11:20 AM
    I like your stoked themes, all except for the font that you use for the menus. It's a bit unreadable to me, but like I said, still a good theme. Good job!
    07-22-09 01:17 PM
    Just Updated the links. Should work perfect now!
    07-22-09 01:19 PM
    I like your stoked themes, all except for the font that you use for the menus. It's a bit unreadable to me, but like I said, still a good theme. Good job!
    Just updated the Fonts as well. More readable now. Only on the L version though
    07-22-09 01:20 PM
    Yeah I like this theme a lot too. I would like it more if it was n blue 'n had 9 icons instead of 8!!

07-22-09 01:28 PM
    I really like this theme, now that the font and icon issues have been addressed. Not sure why so many people want this in blue; maybe I'm prejudiced because there are 8 billion blue themes already and not nearly enough red ones. Anyway, can't wait for this in a Today+ version! Keep up the good work.

07-22-09 01:44 PM
    blues my favorite color but if there are too many blue ones why not green then?
    07-23-09 10:36 AM
    Can't wait for the Today Plus version. How did you get the DocsToGo folder and icons defined in your theme? Thanx.
    07-23-09 02:51 PM
    It looks nice, I wish it had the same top dock for the clock and signal/battery bars as your other theme. Also, it seems weird that there's just an open gap on the lower right...but good job nonetheless

07-23-09 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD