Here it is guys "Curve Stoked" For the curve 83xx series. I know there has been a lot of anticipation for this one but its HERE now. I hope you all enjoy it. Donate if you want. I put a lot of work into the theme. This is my first Theme release and they will just get better from here on out. Hope to hear from all of you. And have fun with the theme.

Curve Stoked OTA Download

Curve Stoked Desktop Download

Please Donate if you like my themes

06-29-09 12:32 AM
    Downloading it now!

EDIT: Very nice theme. First decent free one I've come across in a long time to match the Red Curve. The only thing I don't like about it is how the text for unread messages in the message list is exactly the same as the read message text.

Here's a screenshot to show what I'm talking about, the email addresses were removed for privacy reasons:

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 06-29-09 at 01:05 AM.
    06-29-09 12:37 AM
    Very nice my onlys dislikes are how the message list looks and the font used other wise nicely done
    Ps wenu change the background the reset it the applications menu is still the same as what u changed it to.
    06-29-09 01:17 AM
    Extremely nice theme! Downloaded it and loved it, but just two pet peeves: firstly is that to navigate the dock you have to scroll up-down instead of left-right. Second would be the seperate SMS/MMS and messages, but I know thats a preference of some theme makers.

Still a very sweet looking theme!
    06-29-09 01:19 AM
    Downloading it now!

EDIT: Very nice theme. First decent free one I've come across in a long time to match the Red Curve. The only thing I don't like about it is how the text for unread messages in the message list is exactly the same as the read message text.

Here's a screenshot to show what I'm talking about, the email addresses were removed for privacy reasons:

Very understandable. That will be one thing i do better on my next theme.
    Like i said everything will just get better from here
    06-29-09 01:19 AM
    All of these suggestions will be considered for my next theme.
    06-29-09 01:21 AM
    Any chance of a today version or today+ version? I'd donate for it....I love the theme but I need calender on the home screen at least but a+ job tho one of the best free themes goin

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 02:25 AM
    very excited to see this, no complaints, very, very well done. Thank you
    06-29-09 03:03 AM
    Any chance of a today version or today+ version? I'd donate for it....I love the theme but I need calender on the home screen at least but a+ job tho one of the best free themes goin

if all you need is the calendar on your home screen go to your bb menu highlight the calendar press the bb button and click move. Then move it ahead of all the other icons or in the slot you want it in. Don't know exactly if that's want you meant though. There is going to be a today version coming couldn't tell you when exactly but it won't be long.
    06-29-09 03:05 AM
    very excited to see this, no complaints, very, very well done. Thank you
    Thank you for your kind words. I hope you enjoy the theme.
    06-29-09 03:07 AM
    This theme looks real good. Nice work!

I have been using this theme for a few days now and the outlined font is giving me a bit of a trouble. It tends to look a little blurry in different lighting not sure if it would affect someone with 20/20 vision. The profile icon on the banner appears a little cut off. Even without these minor improvements this theme is a gem.

My suggestion for the today+ theme is that the font be solid instead of outlined and a couple of more icons on the bottom dock wouldn't hurt. If their you use a different color or highlight to distinguishing the read and unread messages that would be perfect. Just make sure you keep those same icons they are great with this color scheme.
    Last edited by haze2day; 07-02-09 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Update
    06-29-09 03:48 AM
    This theme looks real good. Nice work!
    Thank you i'm glad you like it
    06-29-09 03:54 AM
    The OTA failed on me so I downloaded the zip. Another suggestion would be a hidden dock.
    06-29-09 06:12 AM
    Sweet theme Natro! Looks very nice.
    06-29-09 06:19 AM
    Very nice... Looks clean. I like it a lot. My only complaint is scrolling along the dock. I don't like tscrolling up/down to move across. It goes against my thinking. But otherwise a VERY NICE theme. I will be keeping this one for a while.
    06-29-09 08:07 AM
    Can't be thankful enough towards you. I really appreciate your work. I'm already looking forward to see what your next theme is going to look like.

06-29-09 09:16 AM
    Very cool, looks sharp
    06-29-09 10:06 AM
    Very nice theme I like it as someone else said would like a today theme and and the up and down scroll I like left to right.

06-29-09 10:54 AM
    great looking theme...a lot of effort put into this one. any chance of seeing this for the 8900? would appreciate it
    06-29-09 10:06 PM
    it seems you put a lot of work in this theme.........it's very nice next time just be more creative with the battery and signal meters.........these are very generic and makes it kinda bland, other than that great job man!!!
    06-29-09 10:28 PM
    does the hourglass spin because it just scared the bejeesus out of me it wasnt spinning and thought i had a brick
    06-30-09 12:21 AM
    Thank you very much - I really like this theme (red is my favorite color anyway) and I like how well-defined the icons are.

Good job, and a donation was sent your way! Thanks again.
    06-30-09 12:37 AM
    Nice job Natro! Especially for a first theme, smoked anything I've come up with.

Just a few personal suggestions:

As previously mentioned, it would be nice to have a slight difference in font size/style between unread and read messages.

Also, the white font against the white background kind of gives it a "ghostly" feel. Some people might dig that though..

One thing I do dig is the menu layout. My Quicklaunch menu looked sharp on it. Also, the icons were sweet as well.

I'm looking forward to a Today+ edition as well. Hidden dock would be sweet, but straight bottom dock works just as well for me.

Thanks for the theme, though. Fantastic job!
    06-30-09 12:43 AM
    does the hourglass spin because it just scared the bejeesus out of me it wasnt spinning and thought i had a brick
    Haha no the hourglass doesn't spin.
    06-30-09 01:28 AM
    great looking theme...a lot of effort put into this one. any chance of seeing this for the 8900? would appreciate it
    Possibly. I don't have an 8900 so i can't test it on my phone. But i may do it for you
    06-30-09 01:32 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD