I downloaded both the blackberry theme builder and the composer today, and have taken some time to get familiar with the programs. my question is are there any websites that have awesome icons i can use? or if any other developer is willing to help a newbie out with some icons and info, id greatly appreciate it.

p.s. i've search and found acouple sites but nothing that has what im looking for. thanks again for taking the time to read this !

p.p.s. I'm also finding that im having trouble rounding out the corners of the images im attempting to use for the buttons. is there a option to do that in the program? or am i missing something completely simple?
    Last edited by arcangelo; 11-29-09 at 01:40 AM. Reason: added another question
    11-29-09 12:38 AM
    Many theme builders make their own icons or get them from icon sites. There are several websites out there that have icons available for use. You can find numerous resources by doing a search on Google. If there is something specific you want you may have to try your hand at Photoshop & make them yourself.

To round the corners of images you will need an image editing program such as Photoshop, Paintshop, or GIMP. GIMP is free so I would suggest trying that out before you bite the bullet and shell out the cash for Photoshop or Paintshop as they are both pretty pricey.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 02:06 AM
    thanks for the info, i went ahead and downloaded gimp and it's deff a big help. i'll see what i can come up with on the icons.

thanks again !
    11-29-09 07:19 PM
    in the composer program, im having trouble finding the media app for the buttons. it comes up with the individual things like music, pictures and videos, but im not seeing the app that u click to choose between the various media types. is that considered a third party app?
    11-30-09 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD