that's cool, i'll have it up in a few, first i'll post screen shots before i put them on the server for download
    is this good or do you want the whole screen covered with icons

03-12-09 06:12 PM
    id like the whole screen covered with icons if its not to much trouble
    03-12-09 06:44 PM
    id like the whole screen covered with icons if its not to much trouble
    that's cool, should be finished in a few
    03-12-09 06:52 PM
    I love this theme! Works great so far and looks amazing! Thank you for your hard work!
    03-12-09 08:48 PM
    I love this theme! Works great so far and looks amazing! Thank you for your hard work!
    thanks, i hope you're enjoying the theme
    03-12-09 09:24 PM
    Yay! The ota! This theme looks great, probably one of the best windows-vista look-a-like themes I've seen, great job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 03:38 PM
    Thank you for the theme this is great ! Woulda LOVED to have the calendar L tho =)
    You did a very good job !
    03-13-09 08:09 PM
    Incredible theme! Think this one will stay on my phone for a while. If it had the profiles icon in the upper right so I didn't have to assign a spot on the lower five it would be 100% perfect (instead of 99.9% as it is now). Running the Today Plus (Calendar and Messages) as my new favorite. Good job and thanks for a great theme.
    03-14-09 12:57 AM
    Amazing looking theme, real clean! Sorry, can't show earlier quotes as not enough posts, but did you post the Today L with Calendar as per the screen shot? I need a calendar all the time with work and this would be perfect! If not, can you send it? Great work. Thanks.
    03-15-09 06:10 PM
    thanks man. awesome theme. my new favorite.
    03-16-09 09:48 PM
    these are still awesome - i haven't changed mine since lol
    03-16-09 10:57 PM
    do you have one of these in just an "L"?
    03-23-09 04:32 PM
    is there any chance that the font could be smaller?
    03-25-09 05:13 PM
    This is my main theme, I bought the ivista new version theme and it still can't get me to change from these themes..
    03-26-09 11:45 AM
    This looks sweet and I'm loving it. If I could make one request? Could you make a dock version? For some reason its my favorit style.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 12:12 PM
    I love this theme. I do have a question - since I downloaded this late and I was tired, did I miss anywhere on the main screen where you can select the ringer mode, or is that just in the applications list?

Either way, I love this theme. It will be on my phone for the long haul. And, if this was your first theme, I'm definitely looking forward to your future themes.
    03-27-09 05:31 AM
    I would suggest shrinking the icons on the L today theme so there is more font space for the email title/body preview.

otherwise, clean theme!
    03-27-09 12:13 PM
    I love this theme. I do have a question - since I downloaded this late and I was tired, did I miss anywhere on the main screen where you can select the ringer mode, or is that just in the applications list?

Either way, I love this theme. It will be on my phone for the long haul. And, if this was your first theme, I'm definitely looking forward to your future themes.
    No you do have to go through the applications screen but there will be an updated better version to this theme in the near future so stay tuned and thanks for your interest
    03-27-09 01:01 PM
    I would suggest shrinking the icons on the L today theme so there is more font space for the email title/body preview.

otherwise, clean theme!
    thanks for the suggestion and feedback i really appreciate it
    03-27-09 01:02 PM
    do you have one of these in just an "L"?
    No not at this time but maybe in the updated versions
    03-27-09 01:04 PM
    holy p00p!! how did i miss this theme?!?!?! killer theme again guzz!
    03-27-09 01:59 PM
    This theme is on point and I'm fairly new to BB's (just issued me 1 at work, yipee) but i have two things i was wondering someone here could help me out with.

1. The owner info on the main desktop is cutoff. It only show a few words of what I typed in when it's locked. I tried decreasing the font size but that didn't work.

2. Before loading this theme, I had a separate icon for a personal email account I've set up on it but, it's gone now. I've shown ALL the content I've hidden but it's not there either.
    03-28-09 11:37 AM
    Also, is there anyway to customize the icons the appear on the bottom dock?
    03-28-09 11:46 AM
    will thease work on 8350i 4.6? awsome work dude
    03-28-09 05:51 PM
    This theme is on point and I'm fairly new to BB's (just issued me 1 at work, yipee) but i have two things i was wondering someone here could help me out with.

1. The owner info on the main desktop is cutoff. It only show a few words of what I typed in when it's locked. I tried decreasing the font size but that didn't work.

2. Before loading this theme, I had a separate icon for a personal email account I've set up on it but, it's gone now. I've shown ALL the content I've hidden but it's not there either.
    1.sorry about your name getting cut off this issue was fixed in the later versions of the theme if you got the one with just the bottom dock thats probably why your info gets cuts off, i just never got a chance to fix it on that particular version but the others are good to go.

2.about third party icons i can't really help you there like i said before this is only my fist theme so my knowledge is limited in certain areas maybe some one could help out with this issue in another part of the forum, and thanks for your interest in my theme
    03-28-09 07:42 PM
110 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD