That looks mighty nice! Is that a firefox icon???
    yeah it is firefox i didn't make it though, all icons were free I just searched the web for them
    03-11-09 05:43 PM
    so, it's just for the BB Browser then? I thought I had missed a release of Firefox Fennic or something.
    03-11-09 05:44 PM
    Wasn't there enough room for a calender entry to fit? Just curious! Also when I lock my phone my name gets cutoff. just letting you know. Its still ROCKS!!!! Good Job!
    03-11-09 06:10 PM
    yeah, I was just going for the look of my desktop and windows Vista with my twist on it and since i use firefox thats the icon i used for the bb browser
    03-11-09 06:11 PM
    Hm. I appreciate you trying to recreate the look of your desktop, but isn't that like putting a Infinity logo on a Dodge Neon??
    03-11-09 06:13 PM
    Wasn't there enough room for a calender entry to fit? Just curious! Also when I lock my phone my name gets cutoff. just letting you know. Its still ROCKS!!!! Good Job!
    yeah i know it was going to get a little crowded on the screen but i am going to make a version with the calender entries but i don't know what everyone would prefer just a Today with calender and messages entries or the zen bottom with the calender entries just let me know and i'll do what the majority wants. I tried to fix the issue with the name but it keeps doing the same thing i'll work on it and see if i can get it fixed, if anybody has any suggestions let me know.
    Last edited by guzzl3r; 03-11-09 at 06:22 PM.
    03-11-09 06:16 PM
    Thank u sir.hopefully you got all the bugs worked out
    03-12-09 02:31 AM
    Good job on this. Only downside is the menu bar on aim/yahoo is all white until you move the cursor over it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 03:48 AM
    Thank u sir.hopefully you got all the bugs worked out
    actually i'm a girl and yeah i'm working to get this as near perfect as i can i'm just glad everyone is being patient this being my first theme and all.
    03-12-09 10:08 AM
    If this was made in an L version I would totally be all over it. I don't want to give up the L theme so I am using the 8350i theme. Please make L theme for this, please!!!!!
    03-12-09 11:15 AM
    My bad ma ! Go head wit ur bad self!
    03-12-09 11:50 AM
    An Icon version would be nice to if it wouldn't be to much trouble
    03-12-09 12:21 PM
    If this was made in an L version I would totally be all over it. I don't want to give up the L theme so I am using the 8350i theme. Please make L theme for this, please!!!!!
    i will have it up later today and thanks for your interest in my theme
    03-12-09 01:17 PM
    An Icon version would be nice to if it wouldn't be to much trouble
    by icon version do mean the double bottom dock with just icons or do you mean something else, just let me know and i'll see what i can do
    03-12-09 01:19 PM
    guzzl3r

Were you also going to adjust the highlight bar to show white text when highlighted in the message and sms screen?

Hoping.....
    03-12-09 01:28 PM
    guzzl3r

Were you also going to adjust the highlight bar to show white text when highlighted in the message and sms screen?

Hoping.....
    i was just fooling around with it and there does not seem to be anyway that i can change the highlight font, the highlight font stays the same as the regular font. The only thing i can change is the color of the cursor but if anybody has any ideas let me know or if you know a work around that would be great.
    03-12-09 02:24 PM
    check out this themes he has an Icon theme on there that is what i was talking about-Curve 8900 Replica Theme - 83xx 4.3/4.5
    03-12-09 04:14 PM
    hows this, should i take the calender off or what, let me know

03-12-09 04:46 PM
    check out this themes he has an Icon theme on there that is what i was talking about-Curve 8900 Replica Theme - 83xx 4.3/4.5
    that's cool, i'll have it up in a few, first i'll post screen shots before i put them on the server for download
    03-12-09 04:52 PM
    sounds good id love to have it
    03-12-09 05:00 PM
    OMG! Do that with a message instead of calendar!
    03-12-09 05:01 PM
    dude, I'm liking this new theme! But I can't bring myself to use a firefox icon when it's not firefox
    03-12-09 05:03 PM
    dude, I'm liking this new theme! But I can't bring myself to use a firefox icon when it's not firefox
    would u like it with the IE icon or just with a globe and if so which version of the theme would u like it on
    03-12-09 05:35 PM
    well, I certainly don't expect you to change it for me, I wouldn't ask that at all. I just have a hard time with a name brand being on something that isn't there. I also saw you did that with the email (Thunderbird I think it is??).

Reminds me....my brother wanted a specific Tommy Hilfiger bed spread, which didn't exist, so he bought a generic one, and cut a Tommy Hilfiger logo off a jacket and sewed it on the bed spread. He still gets mocked for it.
    03-12-09 05:41 PM
    well, I certainly don't expect you to change it for me, I wouldn't ask that at all. I just have a hard time with a name brand being on something that isn't there. I also saw you did that with the email (Thunderbird I think it is??).

Reminds me....my brother wanted a specific Tommy Hilfiger bed spread, which didn't exist, so he bought a generic one, and cut a Tommy Hilfiger logo off a jacket and sewed it on the bed spread. He still gets mocked for it.
    well that's your choice
    03-12-09 05:56 PM
110 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD