I just jot my bb curve and how do I down load new themes ?
    03-01-09 07:18 PM
    Welcome!
    Themes are ususally downloaded OTA - over the air. Just click on the link and they should start loading.
    To use that theme, go to your Options>Theme> select the them you just downloaded.
    03-01-09 08:03 PM
    OTA is the easiest. Welcome to Crackberry!
    03-06-09 09:29 AM
    I downloaded a couple new themes and now i cant find them to use them. They are not in the themes but when i looked under the applications they were there but i cant figure out how to use the theme i have downloaded
    03-08-09 02:26 PM
    I am no blackberry pro but I have accidently downloaded themes that were for other phone models not for my own and that usually is what happens it wont go to my themes its just like on my phone. Maybe you accidently downloaded themes not made for your phone or maybe they arent compatible with your os? Because this theme section is for 8300 curves and according to your profile you have a pearl. Just a suggestion like I said I am no blackberry pro I am still learning myself just sharing my expierence =]
    03-08-09 05:40 PM
    I am sorry that last post was to try to help the person above my post =/ sorry
    03-08-09 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD