This is my first Blackberry Curve Theme for 4.5 OS, is inspired in the bold icons with small modifications, i hope you like this theme guys, anyway if you have some ideas for make it better just mail me.

Sorry if my english is no so good but i born in a Latin country and i'm proud of my country and my native languaje.

Thanks for download this theme guys.

Last edited by lordjudass; 01-04-09 at 09:48 PM.
    01-04-09 09:02 PM
    There are no screenshots or links...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 12:19 AM
    so u latino ? que onda loco soy mexicano y salvadoreno
    01-05-09 12:40 AM
    There are no screenshots or links...
    Camon there is the link, anyway i just put the screenshot here for you

And you can download the .RAR file from http://www.freewebs.com/lordjudass/Top_dock_by_lordJudass.rar

For any other questions you can Mail me.

Sorry for the inconvenience
    01-05-09 06:53 PM
    Cool theme. Can I look forward to a today+ vers?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 01:19 AM
    I love this theme. Only issue I see is that the CARRIER is cut off at the top, everything else is great though!

Maybe you could add the Storm Battery Meter? 8)!
    01-06-09 04:13 PM
    Just noticed this theme. It's really nice
    01-07-09 10:20 PM
    i love it any chance for a ota?
    01-09-09 09:12 PM
    I'm working in this theme, but i don't have to much time to do that, a Today + version is almost done and i'm trying to find a way to put rhis theme in OTA download, if somebody know what i need to do plese mail me.

Thanks
    01-09-09 11:08 PM
    I like the top dock idea. It looks really clean and clear.
    01-10-09 10:40 PM
    Hello guys, i just want to say thanks, i was out for a long time, some things change in my life and thats why i was disconnected from the internet.

Well i receive a lots of mails asking me about new themes or some modifications...

First of all i'm so sorry for don't send an answer or some explanation.
    Second, i can't now made any change to the themes because u change my computer and my operating system, i'm using now Snow Leopard and all you know that Plazmic does not have support for Mac Os X.
    ...and the last reason and announcement: I left the Blackberry family, this phone gave a lot of satisfactions, i enjoy each minute with my Curve, but now i decide to move to the Android Platform, i have one week with my HTC Hero and i love it, sorry guys but sometimes happens.

I hope you can understand, once again thanks for all your messages.
    10-30-09 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD