• iChrome Revolution 2

15 30.00%
  • Mac 'n Berry

14 28.00%
  • Fresh

15 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Update: 8/1/09
    Hey guys, Crystal Clear is nearly done. I've got a test version up here. Please check it out and download it and comment on it. Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all, I've had a lot of requests to bring some of my themes to the Curve and now its time you've all had some input in that. I've begun working on converting my themes for the curve and want to know which themes you'd be interested in seeing first and the most. The link to my website is below and you can click around there and see them. Then, there's a poll on this thread to vote for the theme and if you have a specific style you'd like to use, post it and I'll take it all into consideration. Thanks for your input and I hope you Curve users are as excited as I am. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition, I have some questions before I start:
    1. What is a "Good" file size for a theme for the curve
    2. How many icons do you usually consider "enough" on the home screen?

Thanks!

Last edited by BboyerUGA; 08-01-09 at 01:13 PM.
    07-19-09 01:19 AM
    there are waaaay to many mac themes out there man, so all the others will be sweet.
    07-19-09 09:40 AM
    Yay! You know I've been waiting for this hehehe, the crystal clear themes are my favs!
    07-19-09 10:15 AM
    I've posted some questions that I need answered before I start so I know what to make. Thanks!
    07-19-09 11:11 AM
    I think that 5 or 6 icons on the home screen are good, in my personal taste I don't like the home screen to packed, I also like the profiles in the top banner..again that's just my personal opinion, I'm sure others have different tastes hope this helps!
    07-19-09 11:29 AM
    I think that 5 or 6 icons on the home screen are good, in my personal taste I don't like the home screen to packed, I also like the profiles in the top banner..again that's just my personal opinion, I'm sure others have different tastes hope this helps!
    i agree with this
    07-19-09 11:32 AM
    That's awesome,Brandon! I just went back to the Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 12:10 PM
    I like them all!
    07-19-09 12:36 PM
    Aren't you the one who created "NuGirl", and you told me that it was a variation of the Crystal Clear theme? I love that theme and I've been following it forever to see if you'd bring it to the 83xx crowd!
    07-19-09 01:07 PM
    Aren't you the one who created "NuGirl", and you told me that it was a variation of the Crystal Clear theme? I love that theme and I've been following it forever to see if you'd bring it to the 83xx crowd!
    yep . Thats a couple weeks out but once I get one crystal clear done, it should be easy to convert the rest. Its the icons that take FOREVER to change cuz the curve's icons aren't square like the storm's.
    07-21-09 10:36 AM
    Well it seems like crystal clear is the winner so I'll begin that one. I'll keep you guys posted.
    07-21-09 10:39 AM
    I chose the Crystal Clear as well..

Though I prefer a 7-8 hidden bottom dock today+. With weather icon up top.

I'm not difficult or anything..
    07-21-09 10:40 AM
    good stuff, bottom dock will be sweet
    07-21-09 11:22 AM
    My preference:
    7-12 icons in an L/backwards L or U dock.
    For sure Profiles in the top banner and weather slot. Hidden today mixed in would be great. Cool battery/signal icons that are not just the same 'ol average. I like my icons crisp and sharp too.....I'm not difficult either. )

07-21-09 12:29 PM
    1. 4 or 5k i think is a decent size and allows for good resolution
    2. 6 is plenty, any more and you are crowding, less is more in my book
    3. How about some clean zen themes. I havent seen many since the bold was released.

hope you like the input!

07-21-09 12:41 PM
    I'm glad crystal clear won , I like how it looks exactly on the storm version, just a couple icons, bottom dock, and profiles at the top...cant wait!
    07-21-09 12:41 PM
    I second the Today Plus with weather slot!!! Any style that is simple and not overly crowed.... if you are still taking requests that is.
    07-25-09 10:31 PM
    i would like to see some made with reds not bright, i see alot of blues being made... *HINT* cause my bb is red would like to find a theme to match it lol
    07-25-09 10:37 PM
    8 icons is the perfect number if you ask me. Something unique is what I'm on the hunt for and not always about replicating another existing theme...

07-25-09 11:02 PM
    Hey guys, Crystal Clear is nearly done. I've got a test version up here. Please check it out and download it and comment on it. Thanks!
    08-01-09 01:12 PM
    Just downloaded Thanks! Would love a hidden today!

08-01-09 02:01 PM
    Just downloaded Thanks! Would love a hidden today!

Can you do that with the Curve? I couldn't find the option for it where the Storm option is...maybe I have to build it with the 8350 template....
    08-01-09 02:07 PM
    Can you do that with the Curve? I couldn't find the option for it where the Storm option is...maybe I have to build it with the 8350 template....
    Hidden today can not be done on 4.5 os
    08-01-09 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD