06-09-10 06:50 PM
86 1234
tools
    how about an irish theme?
    08-06-09 09:29 PM
    My gf is obsessed with the bands u2 and muse. I think muse has some good wallpaper options (invincible tour nebula man and woman) and u2 leaves a lot of room for custom icons and menus. Both bands are known for their clean sound so crisp icons would be nice and maybe a 3g bar for u2. Anyway, haven't seen any themes for these 2 bands (please correct me if I'm wrong) and would love to see them professionally done

P.s. - we both have 8330's and I really dig the "bouncing" icons I've seen on other themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 09:30 PM
    I have an idea for just a couple cosmetic changes on your "Red Bold" theme. First of all, I really like the size of the time/date/battery/signal. Could they be made with bright red type with a thin white outline? The same with the icon labels at the bottom of the icon screen. Lastly, when an icon is highlighted, have the same thing. Red inside the white box instead of black. I don't know if it's possible to do these things, but I think it would look pretty cool if it can be done. If payment is an issue, I don't have a Paypal account, but I do have a credit card. Thanx for reading this and keep up the good work. Your themes are consistently the best!
    08-21-09 04:29 PM
    I would like to know if this is possible:

I love the Dimension L theme (Pearl 8130) but wish that the home screen icons could be made even smaller, so you could fit maybe one or two more on the home screen.

Like maybe 6 or 7 on the left side (above the BB Applications which is always at the corner), or maybe 4 or 5 on the bottom (between the BB Applications and the Profiles which is always at lower-right).

The additional icons would still act the same as the old ones (hovering over them fades-in the text of the app, also - need to be able to select which icons are on the home screen).

I think this would be a killer theme for those who want something very simple, very fast, and uses up a very small amount of home-screen space for a LOT of applications (and still be able to see your background!).
    08-21-09 10:39 PM
    I'm happy with the BB Dimension themes that came with my Curve 8330 but I'd like a today plus version. I've read it used to be available from RIM but isn't anymore, would you be able to make something like that? I also wonder how useful do people actually find the call log on the Today screen? Maybe eliminate it or just have one entry for it so there's room for more calendar entries?
    Last edited by biznatch; 09-07-09 at 11:38 PM.
    09-07-09 11:28 PM
    I really love the theme "Blank Homescreen 83XX" by sasha718, but the only thing that I would change about it if I could or if someone could get around to it would be to change the backgrounds of things such as the messaging and options lists so that the white backgrounds with black text that they have are black backgrounds with white texts as in some of ryaninfg's themes. "Beautiful Black Earth" would be the best example of the coloring I'd like.
    09-08-09 09:33 AM
    I would like to see a Tour theme for the 8330.

09-08-09 10:09 AM
    Hello I'm looking for a Detroit Tigers MLB today plus theme. One with calendars, maybe a weather icon, and custom buttom icons. PLEASE PLEASE if anyone can do this get in touch with me!!! I have a 8330 running 4.5.0.138 VZW OS! Please contact me via my email, best way to get my attention!!! WJC1701@gmail.com
    09-08-09 11:47 AM
    I got an idea try to do a metal/leather or wood/leather theme. make the battery and signal strength look similar to a cars dash, like a speedometer. the info on the bottom and the icons on the top. oh and give it a blue glow :P
    09-11-09 11:44 PM
    There are some amazing themes out there right now for the Tour. However, It is really hard to find a Today theme with all the bells and whistles that keeps the 5 or 6 calender appointments on the home screen in large print. Having one line somewhere having the most recent message would be cool too. Even having a task or two could be helpful and I haven't seen that yet.
    keep up the good work! You make a lot of lives easier!
    dk
    09-12-09 12:04 AM
    Something sleek and shiny, much like the Precision themes. Solid colors and such. Plus, a Today theme posting Tasks and SMS/MMS messages would be freakin sweet.
    09-18-09 12:59 AM
    I would like to see a Today+ theme that uses more real estate for messages than calendar items. IMO, I only need to see the "next" calendar item, even if there are multiple items for today, but I would really like to see as many messages as possible from the home page.
    09-18-09 10:56 AM
    A freakin today plus themer with calendar only...

shows like 7-8 calendar items...

and wallpaper friendly.
    09-25-09 11:52 PM
    wallpaper friendy - today plus - calendar only - 7 icons bottom dock - volume profile icon in top corner

Thanks
    SBC
    09-26-09 07:46 AM
    would love to see a top dock theme with a weather slot
    11-09-09 06:15 PM
    It would be great if you made a MAC theme that works well but use the BLACKBERRY icons. MAke the theme all different blues and browns!
    11-09-09 06:36 PM
    For me...(well i'm currently using your 14 mini top/bottom dock)
    but how about a blue or red L theme with the latest 9700 icons...weather slot...with zip .alx files
    TIA
    11-09-09 08:19 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/th...lendar-285876/

This is a calendar only one I did awhile back..
    11-10-09 05:19 PM
    Hey Ryan,
    Can you format a Curve theme to work on a Tour???
    11-11-09 11:38 AM
    What about a Simpsons theme, I've seen a futurama one; I'm surprised that there isn't a Simpson one.

Or a Grand Theft Auto theme I haven't seen one of those yet.
    11-11-09 04:47 PM
    A Guitar Hero theme would rock! I found a premium one once and it was cool but I didn't care for the wallpaper. It had awesome animated icons.

11-12-09 06:42 AM
    a gold ish money theme?
    12-19-09 12:12 AM
    New user, bad eyes, dont always have readers with me. Purchased Carbon Alloy Today theme with large fonts. I like the theme, first one purchased, but the fonts are still not large enough. Can you make one like this with VERY large fonts? Thanks
    12-24-09 07:20 PM
    Not even sure if this is possible. Can a theme be made that will utilize the photos on your device or media card and put them in the background, with the background changing from one photo to another periodically? My friend asked me if such a theme existed and I thought it was a hot idea, but I haven't found anything like it so far. Not sure it's possible at this point. If someone knows and/or can do this, let me know. Thanks.
    01-23-10 05:58 PM
    @LyBerry

I see that you have a Storm. There are apps that shuffle your wallpaper for your phone:

-http://www.stormgrounds.com/stormapps.php?app=WallpaperChanger
    -http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?id=31870&n=Wallpaper-Changer
    -http://software.crackberry.com/product.asp?id=23695
    -http://www.berryblow.com/wallpaper.html
    -http://software.crackberry.com/product.asp?id=23674&n=VisualArts---Auto-change-wallpaper-on-the-Storm
    -http://software.crackberry.com/product.asp?id=23695&n=WallpaperShuffle

A simple search on CB forums revealed each and every one of those links. I have no information about any of the apps, and mostly they are paid apps. I don't know if there is a free option.

However, you are posting in the 83xx forums, and if you are on os 4.5 I don't think this is available. You would have to look around to see if any of these (or other apps similar to these) would work with os 5.0.
    01-23-10 08:40 PM
86 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD