Hey guys,
    I'm new here to crack berry, sadly have owned blackberrys for the last 3 years, yet JUST figured out that I could get some really cool themes.... I'm a dork I know.. but I'll get help for that later!
    I found a really cool theme after reading someone's post on here, went to the site, and have no clue how to get it! The site is in Vetnamese, and after I translated it I clicked the attachments that were available, but they will not open up. Any advice would be awesome!
    Since I'm new apparently I can't add a link for the site, but I'm sure I can send it to you in a message.
    Thanks so much!!
    05-25-10 12:53 AM
    If you went to the newday site, you have to register on the site to be able to download.
    05-25-10 02:28 AM
    Your better off just grabbing the themes from here and looking for ota links. (Over the air is what ota means, and basically installs the theme with the clock of your trackball)

Most other ways are zip files and that means you'll have to go on your computer download it and install it through desktop manager.
    Also there are ways to open zip files on a blackberry but its just way easier to look for an ota then anything else.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 07:56 AM
    Yeah I went to the newday site, and registered, but still can't figure it out. I'll try the OTA thing, thank you so much!
    05-25-10 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD