09-11-10 01:34 AM
31 12
tools
    Hi guys, i'm very proud of this theme because is complete new, new icons (i create the icons), new banner, new wallpapers, is not another copie of a "Bold Theme" is the new "Green Line Theme" i hope that you like this theme.

Some Screenshots from The New Green Theme:

The New Green Bottom Dock:

The New Green Top Dock:

Green TopDock Today +

Also you can download some wallpapers for this theme from here http://www.freewebs.com/lordjudass/Green-wallpapers.zip
    thanks for download my theme guys.

Please Leave any coments about the theme,

Update:
    13th Jan 2009: the green wallpapers ara attached to the post
    I change the Hourglass icon
    I change the fonts in the message/phone list

Update 26th Jan 2009:
    I post the last version of today plus in the comments, so find it in the page 2 and download it.

All my themes are for Blackberry 83xx curve with 4.5 O.S. version.

Thanks for download
    Last edited by lordjudass; 01-26-09 at 09:28 PM. Reason: post a new verssion
    01-11-09 08:33 PM
    I like the green and the icon design. Very creative. I usually don't like too many icons on the app screen, though I know people who would like to have all the icons visible.
    Overall I really like this theme and am downloading it now. Thanks.
    01-11-09 09:36 PM
    nice looking theme
    01-11-09 09:57 PM
    Wow I would really like to download this, any chance of ota?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 10:15 PM
    Updated: i made some changes in the theme and i think now looks better, ...

I modified the fonts nd the wallpaper, but the icons and the banner are the same
    Last edited by lordjudass; 01-13-09 at 10:01 PM.
    01-13-09 09:57 PM
    Very nice. I'm not a big fan of green, but if this was in pink and/or black, I'd definetelty download it (sorry, I'm a girly girl).

Either way, it's still awesome.

01-13-09 10:32 PM
    Oh my gosh, this is ******* hot as ****. Downloading now, will repost with updates on how I will LOVE it. :P
    01-17-09 08:07 AM
    Good work, thanks for posting...
    01-17-09 09:14 AM
    That looks cool...thanks for the post.
    01-17-09 09:44 AM
    So far I like what I see. Keep up the fantastic work.
    01-17-09 10:20 AM
    love the vw bug! nice theme!
    01-17-09 10:22 AM
    Thabks guys, im fixing some problems with the today plus version, also i receive some mails from people who dont like the fonts, so im gona make two similar versions with diferent font style, also im working in a blue verion and a red version, sorry if it take so long time, but i'm a little bit busy right now, so patience cause it is coming....

Thanks a lot guys.
    01-17-09 11:04 AM
    Hmm, I think I'd like it better if the Bug wasn't on the lock screen. If you could change the wallpaper and it stayed with everything.
    01-17-09 11:38 AM
    Cool - thanks for posting
    01-17-09 11:43 AM
    looks great! cant help but wonder how amazing this would look as a "dark" theme or dark with red or green accents.

Awesome theme. Love the icons.
    Last edited by Spiral_ouT; 01-19-09 at 11:51 PM.
    01-19-09 11:35 PM
    Very nice job.

01-20-09 12:10 AM
    gotta give it to you. this theme is amazing and it's free. not many people do that. thanks
    01-20-09 12:58 AM
    hmm wow i really can't get this one to work. why ? i don't know. i guess i'll just cross my fingers for an OTA
    01-20-09 01:09 AM
    Very nice looking themes. Good job!

01-20-09 03:49 PM
    can you all plz start labeling os support whether 4.2 or 4.5.i just downloaded a theme that didnt say and i ended up bricking my bb.thx
    01-25-09 08:15 AM
    I post the last version of the TopDock today plus version of green line, i hope this versions do not have any issues, because i dont gonna work in this theme anymore, i'm working right now in a new great theme, all my themes gonna be for free, i don't like to pay for a theme, i don't gonna ask you for money, thanks for download this theme; the next one gonna be better than this one, thanks a lot guys.
    01-26-09 09:23 PM
    I post the last version of the TopDock today plus version of green line, i hope this versions do not have any issues, because i dont gonna work in this theme anymore, i'm working right now in a new great theme, all my themes gonna be for free, i don't like to pay for a theme, i don't gonna ask you for money, thanks for download this theme; the next one gonna be better than this one, thanks a lot guys.
    I know you retired this one, but a calendar only today + would be sweet. Gotta love the green!
    03-03-09 12:23 PM
    These are really great! Nice work... and thank you for your time and detail. VERY beautiful work!
    03-13-09 05:46 AM
    Likin the Today theme, looks good. I especially like the top dock of the icons and messages/calendar below.
    03-13-09 10:09 AM
    Hi guys, i'm very proud of this theme because is complete new, new icons (i create the icons), new banner, new wallpapers, is not another copie of a "Bold Theme" is the new "Green Line Theme" i hope that you like this theme.

Some Screenshots from The New Green Theme:

The New Green Bottom Dock:

The New Green Top Dock:

Green TopDock Today +

Also you can download some wallpapers for this theme from here http://www.freewebs.com/lordjudass/Green-wallpapers.zip
    thanks for download my theme guys.

Please Leave any coments about the theme,

Update:
    13th Jan 2009: the green wallpapers ara attached to the post
    I change the Hourglass icon
    I change the fonts in the message/phone list

Update 26th Jan 2009:
    I post the last version of today plus in the comments, so find it in the page 2 and download it.

All my themes are for Blackberry 83xx curve with 4.5 O.S. version.

Thanks for download
    Could you possibly do an OTA for the bottom dock one for me? I absolutely love this, but was very disappointed to see there were only zips. I'm a huge fan of your themes, thank you!
    05-02-09 11:00 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD