I'm A New B.b. User And A U.s.m.c. Vet. I'm Requesting That Someone Please Make Me A Marine Corps Theme That Shows The Calendar. I'm A Single Father And I Live By My Calendar. I'm Using Just The Basic Theme That Comes With The B.b. That Shows The Calendar And It Only Shows The Next To Calendar Dates. Before I Used The B.b. I Was A Palm User And I Had My Calendar Set Up To Show The Hole Week. If That Would Be Possible To Make A Theme That Shows The Hole Week That Would Be So Great. Thank You In Advance For Anyone That Can Do It This For Me
    03-17-09 06:12 AM
    I can try, but have little experience making themes. If someone who has done this before would like to attempt it, please do so I'll post again once I've had a chance to look at how the whole thing works.
    03-17-09 06:34 AM
    yes i have no clue how to make them either does anyone know if a area in the forum that teaches you how to make them.
    03-17-09 06:36 AM
    Here's a link on theme development...maybe one of those guys can help.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f115/
    03-17-09 06:49 AM
    Ok Thank You Now I Have One Other Question For Anyone That Can Help Me......

I Have Desktop Manager 4.3 Should I Upgrade That Or What....i'm Lost With All This Stuff....i Have A 8330 Curve And I My Computer Has Vista On It.....
    03-17-09 10:58 AM
    Hmmm, Ok, I have no idea how it actually works, probably better to find someone who has done this before. Sorry.
    03-17-09 03:43 PM

I Have Desktop Manager 4.3 Should I Upgrade That Or What....i'm Lost With All This Stuff....i Have A 8330 Curve And I My Computer Has Vista On It.....
    Do you hook your curve up to your computer and use your desktop manager to back up your info on it? If/when you do this it wil check for updates, if for some crazy reason it doesn't, you can click application loader and then Update Applications.
    If you can't figure it out let me know, I can give you a direct number to Verizon's Technicians, and they are very helpful with BB issues and walking you through this stuff.
    03-17-09 03:52 PM
    Downloads for making themes:
    Plazmic
    03-17-09 09:04 PM

I would upgrade your DM. Just do not upgrade to 4.7. It has some issues. There are a few USMC themes on CB; if you PM the theme maker, they will in most cases try to customize the theme for you.
    03-17-09 09:08 PM
    I Just Upgrade Last Night To Verison 4.7 Before I Seen This Post Should I Uninstall It And Install Verison 4.6.....
    03-18-09 11:56 AM
    I can try customizing my urban abstract theme I just posted, into a usmc one, chck It out In my sig, and if you like the general idea of it find some backgrounds you like, and I can try and use them

Or if anyone else here wants to try for you just post the links to some images you like

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 01:22 PM
    4.7 should work fine for you. also some GREAT marine themes at PimpMyBerry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry!

they are free.
    03-18-09 01:28 PM
    See The Problem Is I'm Still Really New To All This Stuff And I Haven't Done Anything Like This....i Really Want The Got-2 From Gwhiz.com But It Wont' Work On My Phone.....
    03-18-09 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD