***UPDATE 5.29***
    new version of Today is up, scrolling is fixed.
    version should say 2006.5.29.0235

***UPDATE 5.28 for TODAY version***
    changed it to where user-defined wallpapers will work on keyboard lock screen
    fixed Today icons cutting off

***UPDATE 5/26***
    Updated to a new version (both bottom dock + Today)
    Fixes (hopefully)
    user-defined wallpapers will work on lock screen
    scrolling fixed
    font should be visible on profiles menu etc.

***UPDATE 5/25***
    Added Today (Calendar+Messages) version, grab it here
    Neu. :: Curve 83xx Theme w/ Today (C+M) - os 4.5 ONLY - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

well, I ported this over to the 8900 from the Bold and I wanted to give the 83xx some love while I'm at it.

original thread is here, along with a link to the theme's original idea thread by lilhaloshaka. big thanks to him for the initial design and the meters.

Features
    see-thru Glasklart icons
    8-Icon Bottom Dock - all icons are user-defined
    Price: Free

OTA download only.

Link: Neu. : Curve 83xx Theme - Bottom Dock - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

enjoy

screens:

Today version:

comments/feedback always welcome.

Personalization
    if you want the theme personalized, a (small) donation is required, of however much you see fit. as much as I'd like to customize the theme to every single person's specifications for free, earth's rotation has allowed me only 23.934 hours in a day.
    donations for this theme and all my other themes will be going to the SPCA (website here), a great organization that helps out animals in need. if you like any of my themes, I encourage you to donate, if not to me then to the SPCA themselves. if you donate straight to the SPCA, and can prove it, you can have anything customized on any theme, free, paid, doesn't matter.
    donation button is in the link to my blog in signature.
    donations directly to the SPCA are here SPCA International - Donate
    Last edited by ninja please; 05-29-09 at 02:44 AM.
    05-25-09 01:56 AM
    Wow I am in love & speechless....that is beautiful utterly amazeing and stunning .....Thank you so much *goes to download*
    Edit: I forgot to ask what font are you using ? I'd like to match it so it all looks smooth.
    Last edited by CommanderRomeo; 05-25-09 at 02:20 AM.
    05-25-09 02:02 AM
    I really Like the looks and style this theme has. It's pretty cool but the up and down scrolling on the homepage is just something I cant get past, when it is a horizontal bottom dock. other than that awesome.
    05-25-09 03:24 AM
    hmm I'll fix that. does it not scroll across at all?
    05-25-09 03:29 AM
    scrolling right takes it to the profile icon at the top, scrolling left does nothing. Seriously I really like this theme. I'm sorry to be a complainer. Seriously it's a very slick theme, and If that scrolling was changed it'd be too awesome
    05-25-09 03:32 AM
    scrolling right takes it to the profile icon at the top, scrolling left does nothing. Seriously I really like this theme. I'm sorry to be a complainer. Seriously it's a very slick theme, and If that scrolling was changed it'd be too awesome
    it's no problem, I'm glad you pointed it out. I don't like not being able to scroll up to it either, I would've tested it out thoroughly on my 8310 but the battery is drained and I can't charge it through the usb, I have to use a friend's phone.

the fix is finished, just gotta upload it. give it 5-10min.
    05-25-09 03:54 AM
    Your Awesome! Thanks for the hard work you put into this theme. It's wonderful.
    05-25-09 03:57 AM
    ok, it should be fixed, let me know if it is.
    05-25-09 03:59 AM
    Yea its fixed, great theme ninja

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 04:10 AM
    Couldn't Be any better. I think I just found my new favorite theme. Finally a theme without blue I love the grey,black, and white. I think this theme is what I've been looking for. Wow! This theme is full of Win! Thanks again, for your time and effort. you rock!
    05-25-09 04:14 AM
    Looks great.. I love themes with see through icons, makes the wallpaper veiwable all the time. Any chance of doing this theme in different colors or a today theme.

05-25-09 07:33 AM
    I REALLY like this theme ! The 0NE thing is was hoping for was that the lock screen would be whtever the wallpaper was !
    05-25-09 08:38 AM
    I'm glad this one made it to the 83xx series ninja...
    05-25-09 08:46 AM
    nice job,I love the look and feel of this theme
    05-25-09 09:15 AM
    great theme! well done, but i would also prefer if the lock screen was the same as the wallpaper
    05-25-09 10:06 AM
    Wow! It looks awesome!

Thanks!

05-25-09 10:53 AM
    The only thing I'd change is on the call screen get rid of the "phone icon and put a curve there instead* the Phone reciever on the top left, this is a beautiful sexy theme, oh and thank you for the scrolling fix was just about to post about that.
    05-25-09 12:08 PM
    Great job on this theme. It is very sleek and flows great!!
    05-25-09 12:17 PM
    nice man... verrrryyyy ne-ice!
    05-25-09 12:32 PM
    Love this theme. By far one of my favorites!
    05-25-09 12:43 PM
    Very Very Nice...
    05-25-09 12:43 PM
    Very nice, but would it be possible for you to make icons for the better known 3rd party apps, like pandora, viigo, vlingo, ect.? This theme is great, but it could be AMAZING if you could do that. All in all though, very profesional.
    05-25-09 01:26 PM
    Very nice, but would it be possible for you to make icons for the better known 3rd party apps, like pandora, viigo, vlingo, ect.? This theme is great, but it could be AMAZING if you could do that. All in all though, very profesional.
    this can not be done - skinning a 3rd party icon is not do-able. sorry
    05-25-09 01:36 PM
    O.o Really? Well that stinks!
    05-25-09 01:46 PM
    Very nice theme. My only complaint would be to have smaller font on the lock screen, I notices a lot of themes cut off the messages that you have on th lock screen. But its no real biggie I just edited the text.

05-25-09 01:50 PM
135 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD