Hey all, I am new at creating themes and what not. but I enjoy this stuff so i figured i'd take a go at it. currently I am working on a MArio Bros based Theme for my 8330 Curve. 320x240. Let me know if you are interested I'll post it up here when i'm done.

-Fenux
    08-29-09 09:54 PM
    Definitely interested!!
    08-29-09 09:57 PM
    ok so I made the mario 1 tonight. IT's nothing fancy (still learning the ins and outs of creating themes) based off of the Zen style theme with a few app on the home screen then the main app icons on the apps screen I changed the Bg images/Font/ location of banner items, and a few icons. I added to the thread as a zip file. has the .cod and .alx file in it. hope it works. let me know what you think.

-Fenux
    08-29-09 11:13 PM
    any way we can get an OTA link on this
    08-31-09 03:49 PM
    ok so I made the mario 1 tonight. IT's nothing fancy (still learning the ins and outs of creating themes) based off of the Zen style theme with a few app on the home screen then the main app icons on the apps screen I changed the Bg images/Font/ location of banner items, and a few icons. I added to the thread as a zip file. has the .cod and .alx file in it. hope it works. let me know what you think.

-Fenux
    How about some screen shots of your theme? I like to see the work before I decide to download a theme.
    08-31-09 04:28 PM
    yes i want screenshots too. im a nintendo nut and this would be awesome.
    08-31-09 08:19 PM
    sorry I haven't checked back here in a while. I made the theme, however I'm not happy with it. It needs A LOT of work.

Also not sure how to post images of the theme or how to post an OTA DL. I'm new to all of this.

any help would be appreciated.

-Thanks
    Fenux
    09-15-09 09:30 PM
    any luck on this?
    .jad link?
    11-03-09 03:09 AM
    what program are you using to create the theme?
    11-04-09 12:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD