Hi. I have the T-Mobile theme on my Curve. I like the way it is set up and all, but since I upgraded to OS 4.5, I can't lock my device from the first menu screen (the screen with the 5 icons going accross the bottom) I use the ALT+Enter key combination to lock. My question is, is there a way to disable that first menu screen, so that all I see is my main menu screen with all my icons? Or is that the nature of the t-mobile theme?

Also, I just noticed the other day a little icon come up when I place a call. It is in the upper right corner near my WIFI, signal strength, EDGE icons. It looks like a rectangle split diagonally with the left side being black, and the right being blue, with 5 stars seperating them. Did this icon always come up since back in May when I got this phone, or could it be part of 4.5 or what? Anyone know what it means??

Thanks!!
    10-12-08 09:26 PM
    Hi. I have the T-Mobile theme on my Curve. I like the way it is set up and all, but since I upgraded to OS 4.5, I can't lock my device from the first menu screen (the screen with the 5 icons going accross the bottom) I use the ALT+Enter key combination to lock. My question is, is there a way to disable that first menu screen, so that all I see is my main menu screen with all my icons? Or is that the nature of the t-mobile theme?

There is no way to modify a theme other than rearranging the icons.

Also, I just noticed the other day a little icon come up when I place a call. It is in the upper right corner near my WIFI, signal strength, EDGE icons. It looks like a rectangle split diagonally with the left side being black, and the right being blue, with 5 stars seperating them. Did this icon always come up since back in May when I got this phone, or could it be part of 4.5 or what? Anyone know what it means??

The icon you are looking at adjusts the bass or treble level of the phone call. Press "L" to
    make the adjustments.
    10-12-08 10:14 PM

There is no way to modify a theme other than rearranging the icons.

The icon you are looking at adjusts the bass or treble level of the phone call. Press "L" to
    make the adjustments.
    Ah - Ha! I see! is that something new with 4.5, or has it always shown up and i never noticed it. Or it could have always been there, but maybne i pressed "L" while in a call and that brought it up
    10-12-08 10:32 PM
    I believe it is new with 4.5 only because it was only an issue after some
    of the later releases. I also think (don't take my word on this) that it is
    also only a TMobile feature.
    10-12-08 10:36 PM
    try A differant theme, sounds like your icons and being controlled by the theme, i have seen quite a few themes like that which are annoying if you like seeing all your icons or atleast most of them with some under applications folder.
    10-13-08 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD