Hey Jamey, thanks for thinking about it, and the icons are great, nice to see original stuff. Also love the font style (but could do with menus being a little larger!). Guess you may need to remove the profile and lock icon to give today+ space, but not a problem as still plenty of icons on bottom dock. My personal preference for today+ is messages and calendar, with 2/3 lines for each depending on what fits. If you can do one it would be amazing, really appreciate the work.
    Yeah man, I'm a bit tired of seeing the same old icons. Bold like and iphone like one are all over the place. I did find some cool Iphone icons that I'll probably use, but there are ones I haven't seen yet.

This theme is awesome! Excellent work. I'm in the process of downloading your hidden dock today +. Thanks again! I will definitely be trying out any themes you put out there!

Thanks!
    Thank you sooooo much for this post. It makes me feel really good about what I did.

Thanks a lot to all and I hope yall enjoy.

Later,
    Jamey
    07-05-09 01:51 PM
    Have you considered making a today+ with this dock? I prefer the stationary dock over the hidden dock style themes. If not, that's cool.
    07-05-09 02:34 PM
    It wouldn't be hard to do. Just switch some stuff around.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 03:27 PM
    Have you considered making a today+ with this dock? I prefer the stationary dock over the hidden dock style themes. If not, that's cool.
    I'd second that! Great if you could do it.
    07-05-09 04:35 PM
    very nice theme....especially for ur first....
    07-06-09 12:57 AM
    awesome theme!!!! is there anyway you can edit the scrolling on the home screen w/ lock icon to wrap around in all directions???
    07-12-09 08:10 PM
    I love the icons! This is gonna be my primary theme for the week, one of the best (free) themes I've seen!

07-13-09 02:30 AM
    Nice theme!!
    07-13-09 12:04 PM
    I wish you had a sms/mms icon to match the rest. Other than that this theme is top notch. Great job!

07-13-09 02:12 PM
    I wish you had a sms/mms icon to match the rest. Other than that this theme is top notch. Great job!

I maybe having a brain fart but what do you mean? lol.
    07-14-09 06:20 PM
    awesome theme!!!! is there anyway you can edit the scrolling on the home screen w/ lock icon to wrap around in all directions???
    is this possible? please
    07-14-09 06:55 PM
    I'm not sure how to do that. You're talking about what the HTC them has right?

I'm still new to this. If anyone knows how let me know and ill get on it.

07-14-09 08:26 PM
    I really like this theme! The icons are super cool. If I were to suggest anything it would be a smaller banner. Also, the icons for the Messages and Calendar on the Today+ are slightly cut off as well as the envelopes on the messages. Other than that this does not appear or run like someones first theme. Thank you for sharing!
    07-14-09 08:52 PM
    Other than that this does not appear or run like someones first theme. Thank you for sharing!
    Is that a complement? It is the first one though. I want to learn how to do the scrolling stuff and what not.

I don't know what's up with the caln. and mess. icons. I've messed around with them and they still get cut off a bit. The only thing I haven't tried is changing the caret a bit. Also I've made a smaller banner by getting rid of the carrier area.

Thanks for lookin'
    Jamey

07-14-09 09:11 PM
    Just one more request, is there anyway that you can make a separate SMS icon. It could even be the same one as the messages in a different color.
    07-22-09 08:34 AM
    ok maybe im just new at this but i tried loading it on the phone, via dm it said it was not compatible, what am i doing wrong?
    07-23-09 12:14 PM
    Ok Sorry For The Wasted Post, I Figured It Out.

Thanks
    07-23-09 01:41 PM
    Ok Sorry For The Wasted Post, I Figured It Out.

Thanks
    No worries man. Everyone had to learn some how.
    07-24-09 12:36 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD