sup Dawgs, I hear you like Blackberry themes!

This is my first attempt at making a theme. I just used the Zen layout because I wanted to keep it somewhat simple for my first shot at this. I used a 5 color pallet that was actually based off of Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh. I thought the colors worked well. I used the precision system / application icons but all other textures / buttons / underlays etc. were hand made. (os4.5) And the shots.

The Home screen.

Application screen

Menu

Incoming call screen

Criticism = appreciated!
    07-23-09 10:11 PM
    I like it even though those are the colors of my high school rivals. Lol I like the font u used too. I have a question about the front screen. Are the icons on the zen user customized?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 11:34 PM
    I like it even though those are the colors of my high school rivals. Lol I like the font u used too. I have a question about the front screen. Are the icons on the zen user customized?

Thank you. Haha I didn't even think about it when I was making it but they are my old Highschools colors too (and Pitt, my current school.) But yes it just works like any Zen theme. First 5 Apps on your application screen are what show up on the Zen bar.
    07-23-09 11:41 PM
    Sweet theme. Any thoughts on a today with weather
    07-24-09 11:26 AM
    why thank you. Actually yes I'm trying to figure out how to add the weather icon in a theme......like I said I'm new @ this and can't find it / figure it out.
    07-24-09 04:24 PM
    Just place another icon on the home menu. It is up to the dldr to have thw weather app and place it

07-24-09 05:19 PM
    ooohhhhh ok that's all you gotta do?

haha that's easy. I was thinking that it was it's own thing kinda like the clock, date, carrier, etc that you have to place in the banner. Cool I'll get on that then.
    07-24-09 06:36 PM
    I think you should make it white smoke on a black background
    09-08-09 01:33 AM
    Great looking theme, if you feel like making a Today plus version, I would be very happy to add your Today theme to my 8330. I like the today + themes, with custom icons along the bottom (just the calendars option on screen are fine). Let me know? Great work and really like the color combo's! Let me know at [email protected]
    Thanks,
    Last edited by WJC1701; 09-08-09 at 11:38 AM. Reason: forgot email....
    09-08-09 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD