Well here is my first theme. Not completely done but here is what i got so far. Maybe gonna change color of focus icon. Also might change font and size.

Thanks to UnicyclistRobe for helping me with all my questions!

WeatherSlot -used WeatherEye

Profile- the focus icon isnt as great looking on the profile icon on top as it is with bottom dock. But looks normal on bottom dock icons.

OTA now available!!

Plain theme
    http://mdalgart.t35.com/BinkyJ/blues...me_NEWBLUE.jad
    http://mdalgart.t35.com/BinkyJ/blues...lueprofile.jad
    Weather
    http://mdalgart.t35.com/BinkyJ/blues...LUEweather.jad

Wallpaper was found here

Download Abstractus wallpapers to your cell phone - abstract blue lines - 14094910 | Zedge
    Last edited by binkyj1101; 01-29-10 at 06:53 PM. Reason: add OTA's
    01-25-10 10:24 PM
    Very cool! Can you add a weather slot in the upper left corner? Any zipfile or ota?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-10 11:26 PM
    Still working on it but will add a weather slot. And I will add ota or zip file.

Trying to get a few things sorted out.

Anyone know how to make banner show up in Menu icon list? It shows up fine on home screen, but when viewing all icons it goes away.

Thanks

01-26-10 12:09 AM
    My suggestion is for a much thinner top banner. That's my personal preference, tho', and I don't know if anybody else likes that.
    01-26-10 07:39 AM
    Looks good so far!
    01-26-10 08:48 AM
    It does look good so far and I think that those icons are a fine size.
    01-26-10 08:53 AM
    Do you guys think the focus icon should stay orange or should i change it up some?
    01-26-10 10:32 AM
    Do you guys think the focus icon should stay orange or should i change it up some?
    how about pink or blue?
    01-26-10 10:42 AM
    how about pink or blue?
    yes , i agree blue or pink !!!
    01-26-10 12:02 PM
    Pretty nice work on a first attempt. Keep up the good work.

01-26-10 12:50 PM
    Well here is my first theme. Not completely done but here is what i got so far. Maybe gonna change color of focus icon. Also might change font and size.

Thanks to UnicyclistRobe for helping me with all my questions!

Any comments or suggestions are welcome!
    any idea when the release will be?
    01-26-10 01:00 PM
    Thanks for the comments.

Cant figure how to get the banner to show up on App list screen first. Then once i can get that situated, i plan to release. Also looking for decent profile icons, thats one more thing I would like to change.
    01-26-10 01:13 PM
    Ok here it is. Basically finished, just when viewing the application list, the banner goes away. Cant figure that one out...ANYONE?!?!?! Changed the banner, though the old was kinda boring. Changed color to focus icon, much bettter! Changed the battery meter.

Wallpaper was found here

Download Abstractus wallpapers to your cell phone - abstract blue lines - 14094910 | Zedge

Added the zip, hope it works right.
    01-26-10 03:00 PM
    Ok here it is. Basically finished, just when viewing the application list, the banner goes away. Cant figure that one out...ANYONE?!?!?! Changed the banner, though the old was kinda boring. Changed color to focus icon, much bettter! Changed the battery meter.

Wallpaper was found here

That looks really good. Nice vibrant colours and a nice icon set.

Well done and keep up the good work!
    01-26-10 03:18 PM
    Will there be a weather slot version sometime soon?
    01-26-10 03:24 PM
    Will there be a weather slot version sometime soon?
    Adding it now, let me test it then it will be up
    01-26-10 04:07 PM
    Weather slot is up! Going to work on Profile on top now!
    01-26-10 05:03 PM

Wallpaper was found here

thank you, dlg will try it out ,looks real good for first theme!
    01-26-10 05:10 PM
    Thanks for the comments. This is my first theme and i have spent the past 2 days on it. Im unemployed, so i literally mean the past 2 days. lol Prob a good 12 hours ATLEAST. But thats just trying to figure things out, find icons and other things for the theme. So it definetly has alot of work into it. Now knowing the basics, i seem to be going much smoother.
    01-26-10 05:28 PM
    Ok profile theme up.
    01-26-10 05:48 PM
    Yea, an OTA would be great.
    01-26-10 06:13 PM
    Yea, an OTA would be great.
    not sure how to do OTA but got the zip files and those are pretty simple.
    01-26-10 06:14 PM
    Anyone possibly interested in pink or red version of this theme?? Or another color. Im working on different color focus icons at the moment.
    01-26-10 06:59 PM
    At the rate you're going, you're going to be a huge success at building themes. I like the vibrant, not over the top, colors and icons set. Keep these coming, thanks!
    01-26-10 07:38 PM
    Thanks Crash. Ya learnin and working on my first took some time. Gotta keep getting ideas and designs going.

01-26-10 10:15 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD