Yeah, I found this bug as well. Makes scrolling around like a fun little game .
    I absolutely love the battery meter! Nice job!

I think it would be amazing if you squeezed a few calendar slots for a today theme between the banner and the row of icons.
    I also am experiencing this same problem>>>there is another problem, when you go in to sms or email I guess the font color is the same as the background color so you can't see certain entries unless you scroll over them....

Other than those 2 issues i absoulety LUV this theme.. very, very unique Thank you very much
    10-11-09 09:10 AM
    Love the theme other than the scrolling bug! Beautiful and Opera/Bolt friendly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 05:28 PM
    This is really cool! thanks!
    10-11-09 07:46 PM
    These themes that this developer makes are very unique for sure...but I'm wondering why the "bugs" are not being addressed....just sayin'.......
    10-11-09 09:39 PM
    All bugs will be fixed in 1 hour
    10-12-09 07:37 AM
    V6.0 LOADED......DOWNLOAD AND LEMME KNOW

Cheers GDK
    10-12-09 08:14 AM
    Very nice looking theme!!
    10-12-09 08:16 AM
    Nice looking theme
    10-13-09 12:59 AM
    Bottom Dock added
    10-13-09 04:29 AM
    Battery Meter is not working Properly on this either. After charging my discharged Phone for ten minutes Smart Battery displayed 52% and the Battery level on the theme showed 88% also it freezes as someone else reported.
    The Black selection box that highlights the icons doesnt work too well either as its on a black background maybe try a red this looks good on black backgrounds.

Thanks for your hard work on this theme it improves everytime you work on it, it will be one of the best 8300 themes made when you finish developing it. Its good to see not everyone has abandoned this lil phone just yet!!
    Last edited by Lyger; 10-13-09 at 04:49 AM.
    10-13-09 04:42 AM
    will have a look
    10-13-09 04:50 AM
    I've downloaded this from two different threads of yours for the newest bottom dock, but I want the signal meter that looks like a radio antenae and I keep getting the step meter. Is there an OTA for the radio tower signal bottom dock?? great theme
    10-13-09 06:17 AM
    Thank you!
    10-13-09 06:30 AM
    I really like this theme, it runs quickly and is clean and strong in design. thank you so much for all of your work.

10-13-09 06:55 AM
    My battery meter is not working on here either, and I have done two battery pulls. On my Status screen the battery is currently showing at 88% but the meter on the theme is showing 94%.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 08:50 AM
    hi,

when you first started creating this theme you had a battery meter and signal (like the first image posted on the first page)that took up half the page is there anyway that you can repost that theme's ota? i really like the big icon themes and that one was so different and unique..

thanks in advance:-)
    11-06-09 07:09 PM
    hi,

when you first started creating this theme you had a battery meter and signal (like the first image posted on the first page)that took up half the page is there anyway that you can repost that theme's ota? i really like the big icon themes and that one was so different and unique..

thanks in advance:-)
    I have 3 versions of zip files for this theme....one of them must be the one
    in the picture in the 1st post....I'm not sure if he had an OTA for the 1st version because he quickly changed it to the 'step' meter. If you want the zip file PM me with your email address and i will send it to you, or wait for GDK to return.
    11-06-09 07:29 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD