This is my first theme so its not that good kinda rushed, my batman one is alot better which im posting right after this, tryna figure out how to sell these.. or if i can!! got the old ninja turtle theme song set as ring tone also!!!

Last edited by J Toon; 06-03-10 at 06:41 PM.
    06-03-10 06:35 PM
    So any way to download this? If not why post it?
    06-05-10 12:25 AM
    If you want to sell them you're going to have to offer more than just changed out pictures, icons and color scheme.
    06-05-10 09:30 AM
    I don't quite understand wut u mean? What else is there to change, I offer em on my website with 5 different dock styles L dock hidden dock and 3 others, and they're sellin jus fine, but if u got sum tips on sum other stuff I can change lemme kno, its always good to learn ways to improve besides tryna point out ppls flaws actin like a ***** ya feel me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 07:51 PM
    I don't quite understand wut u mean? What else is there to change, I offer em on my website with 5 different dock styles L dock hidden dock and 3 others, and they're sellin jus fine, but if u got sum tips on sum other stuff I can change lemme kno, its always good to learn ways to improve besides tryna point out ppls flaws actin like a ***** ya feel me?
    Your key modifiers are stock, the battery meter and signal meters are stock. The volume lever is stock etc... Things like that need to match the theme. It looks much better, more complete. You might try hidden dock, weather slot and thin banners, rotating home screen backgrounds... It's been my experience on crackberry and a couple of other sites that these are some of the things people look at and expect in a premium theme. And I didn't point out any flaws in my previous post so therefore I wasn't being a D&#k.
    06-05-10 08:07 PM
    Your key modifiers are stock, the battery meter and signal meters are stock. The volume lever is stock etc... Things like that need to match the theme. It looks much better, more complete. You might try hidden dock, weather slot and thin banners, rotating home screen backgrounds... It's been my experience on crackberry and a couple of other sites that these are some of the things people look at and expect in a premium theme. And I didn't point out any flaws in my previous post so therefore I wasn't being a D&#k.

snaganalf have a good point there, u need to put much more to make this a premium theme, and u have to handle critics or input much wiser, for beeing a newbie in TB u should ask him (snaganalf) on how to make a premium theme rather than insult him.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 01:40 AM
    notice: i also think selling copyrighted material is not really allowed... if you want to sell themes, you will need to come up with an own concept / design
    06-08-10 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD