I have the 8330 from Verizon and when I am on the Verizon theme, I have no calculator. If I change to the BB theme, it appears. I've tried the 'show all' and its not there, but if I go to 'switch application' it gives me the option of going to the calculator. I even tried wiping it, it appeared for a bit and then disappeared... any suggestions?

Shari
    10-26-09 10:15 AM
    Check your folders. Setup, Applications, downloads...
    10-26-09 10:45 AM
    Check your folders. Setup, Applications, downloads...
    Does the 8330 have folders like that? The only ones I've found are mail folders. How do I find them?

I'm so frustrated by this, I only use the Verizon theme and it is the only one where the calculator doesn't appear
    10-26-09 11:21 AM
    Some of the icons can contain multiple apps, and some themes may put your calculator in one of them. Happened to me a few times. Happy hunting!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 08:33 AM
    I've been using this theme since I got the phone, it was there one day and gone the next. I reformatted the phone and it appeared again, but somehow in restoring my settings, it disappeared again!
    10-27-09 08:35 AM
    Not sure about Verizon, I'm on sprint. When I switched themes from the original list, I lost the calculator as well. I went to 'options > keyboard' and assigned the calculator to a convenience key. I eventually found it out front in an icon that I never use. So, I went through all the other icons and found a few other things, not unlike a treasure hunt.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD