Any chance of an L version with calendar only?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 03:04 AM
    Great theme!!
    This is my first time using a today style theme and I have a question. When you set a calender appointment it shows up on the home screen underneath the calender icon even tho its 4 months away, is this normal? is there a way to have it not show up? It seems like it will make the screen clustered with all the info. I would think it should show up whe the appointment is due, like if you set it up for a 1-hour reminder?
    Also, is there a way to get only the messages and possibly delete the calender icon? If I can find a way not to have appointments show, then it's really no biggy.
    Thanks again for the theme, it's one of the best Ive seen to date.
    08-20-09 08:47 AM
    nice theme
    08-20-09 08:53 AM
    This is a great theme Ryan, thank you very much for sharing this with us. This made my 8330 look so much newer...lol.

I do have a question, I deleted the other themes that was preloaded on my phone and it also deleted the "L Today" theme you made. Do I need to leave atleast the today theme on the phone? Obviously I'm doing this so save more memory.
    Right now the themes that I have on the phone is the BB Dimension Today, BB Dimension Zen and of course your L Today theme.
    If I delete the BB Dimension Today theme would it also delete your L Today theme? Or should I leave the BB Dimension Today theme on the phone in order for your L Today theme to work?
    Thank you. Please let me know.
    08-21-09 07:19 PM
    @The above poster: As far as I understand (I've been looking around for that answer as well), you need the Dimenzion theme that matches the type of the custom theme you want. For example, if you want this custom theme in the L Dock type, then you'd need the BB Dimenzion L theme in your phone. Same with all the others.
    08-21-09 08:34 PM
    Loving this theme! Great job!

Just one thing... Is there a way to make the time bigger on the L Today+?

No matter what, it's a great theme!
    Last edited by hawkeyeredsox; 08-21-09 at 10:42 PM.
    08-21-09 10:26 PM
    @The above poster: As far as I understand (I've been looking around for that answer as well), you need the Dimenzion theme that matches the type of the custom theme you want. For example, if you want this custom theme in the L Dock type, then you'd need the BB Dimenzion L theme in your phone. Same with all the others.
    Gotcha...that's what I figured.

Thanks
    08-21-09 10:39 PM
    bump to the top
    08-24-09 05:21 PM
    Saw on page 2 someone requested/suggested an L today version with calendar only. (Maybe 6 or 7 lines) I second that! Can see a donation in your future.

08-25-09 07:25 AM
    Today L installed and so far I'm impressed. It makes me feel so insignificant that people have this great gift and all I do is install and critique like I could do better myself! Lol.

Great job!

08-25-09 09:58 AM
    Thanks for all the feedback and even the bump. Lol its pretty lame when I bump my own theme. As far as the requests. I could make the time bigger, but would have to ditch the carrier in banner. And for the other vesions like only calendar. Well I spent 2 days straight putting this together, so any customizing will be delivered via email, after donation. Sorry, but I figured I made enough versions to please everyone. Thanks again for using it.
    08-25-09 04:31 PM
    is the L plus Today theme workin perfect? THAT is the theme ive been lookin all my life! hahah

also...feel free to ditch the carrier's name...we all know who we have lol

oh and can i download the theme from my BB browser?
    08-25-09 04:44 PM
    Nice work on the themes...
    08-25-09 04:47 PM
    ok i juz installed it and i like it! but its makin me BB run very slow. whats up with that?

also, the locked screen....the font is very big now.
    08-25-09 05:09 PM
    Amazing theme! Just what I've been looking for.
    09-03-09 02:26 PM
    Glad you found what you were looking for.. Thanks
    09-04-09 10:44 AM
    Awesome, thanks
    09-04-09 03:36 PM
    You're welcome...
    09-07-09 11:48 PM
    Good looking themes; I really like the L Today plus.
    09-08-09 05:35 AM
    Beautiful theme ! Thanks

09-08-09 07:48 AM
    Seems since installing this theme my battery drains quicker ? Is that even possible. Switch to a diff theme no problem switch to this theme BAM noticebly quicker batt drain.

Any suggestions ?

09-12-09 10:41 PM
    hello island gal how are you
    09-22-09 10:26 AM
    very clean
    09-24-09 09:17 PM
    This is not a big theme at all... battery should not be affected by it, its's the same size as stock dimensions themes..
    Thanks for the feedback.
    09-24-09 10:00 PM
    Best them I've used. Hands down. How hard is it to make the L version with JUST the calender, like without the messages?
    11-28-09 09:26 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD