01-15-11 04:25 AM
42 12
tools
    So this is a mini Icon version of my first theme, with all the faults of third party apps not working not anymore. It's not white on black because that was the issue, but black on grey.

2 versions available
    Bottom dock with weather slot or profiles slot whichever you choose

Today Plus with messages only and the today part displays sms and emails. Has 6 enties.

Icon Sreen Image from Device

Bottom Dock:
    http://iowabowtech2.io.ohost.de/Mini...ini_Button.jad

Today
    http://iowabowtech2.io.ohost.de/Mini...ini_Today2.jad
    Last edited by ryaninfg; 10-29-09 at 11:32 PM.
    10-27-09 06:18 PM
    Love the look ryan! Can't wait for the ota!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 07:17 PM
    There Ya Go
    10-27-09 07:23 PM
    I always like the clean look of the bb button...nice work on this !
    Thank you for sharing and keeping it free
    Thank goodness I got in here quickly and got the zip cuz i can't do OTA..lol !
    10-27-09 07:30 PM
    This looks cool. Any chance for a weather slot opposite the profile icon on the bottom dock?
    10-27-09 07:55 PM
    Great job, ryan! I'm loving it, thnx!

10-27-09 08:33 PM
    Love your themes man! i just downloaded to replace one of your other themes..one thing with this on, the Bottom dock, i open quick launch and no lines to show where you are at..
    10-27-09 08:35 PM
    Sorry Im not sure what you mean by quicklaunch?
    10-27-09 08:51 PM
    In bbm, you can't see what your selecting for your status.

10-27-09 08:57 PM
    You sir, are my new hero. This is my new theme. 7 bottom and 1 up top on my curve. Love it. Great work

10-27-09 09:09 PM
    yea the app quicklaunch and im guessing "tripster" is having the same issue, basically when you scroll it doesnt highlite....

anybody else have quicklaunch that explian this better than i can, kind of like when you scroll in mail box and each message highlits with a bar make sence?? you cant see a highlite to select
    Last edited by tcamshafter; 10-27-09 at 09:19 PM.
    10-27-09 09:16 PM
    I know what you mean. I have fixed it on the zip files and just waiting for OTA updates...
    10-27-09 09:27 PM
    awesome man..once again thank youforall your great themes...didnt you used to be at Pinstack?
    10-27-09 09:30 PM
    Yah I try to post my themes on as many sites as I can. Also get help from others too.. Thanks for the Ups!!
    10-27-09 09:41 PM
    thanks for this one
    10-27-09 09:45 PM
    Thanks for sharing your theme with us, ryan!

10-27-09 09:48 PM
    OTA Links have been updated. Enjoy!! Leave feedback!
    10-27-09 10:54 PM
    Ryan, this is the only issue I've found, there is no colored seclector. The main home screen font is a lil big, besides those minor issues I like it!

Thnx, Tripster

10-27-09 11:10 PM
    Colored selector?
    10-27-09 11:15 PM
    You can't see what is selected! I think you might ned to change the selectors color from black to blue?

Thnx, Tripster

10-27-09 11:19 PM
    Where can't u see what's selected? I'm confused, this is the first I've heard of this problem in any of my themes. Please be more specific.
    10-27-09 11:23 PM
    Where can't u see what's selected? I'm confused, this is the first I've heard of this problem in any of my themes. Please be more specific.
    When you scroll up/down you can't see what is selected cause its black on black. If a app has a black background and the scroll selector is black it doesn't show what is selected. I hope that makes sense, goto your options screen and the selector is black, then look at the picture I provided.

Thnx, Tripster

10-27-09 11:27 PM
    I know what you mean now, like when you switch chats in bbm. Yah that's cause of the black dialog box. I could change the scroll bar to blue, but wouldn't look as good. I'll take a look tomorrow and maybe switch it to dark grey selector. That could work.
    10-27-09 11:31 PM
    I know what you mean now, like when you switch chats in bbm. Yah that's cause of the black dialog box. I could change the scroll bar to blue, but wouldn't look as good. I'll take a look tomorrow and maybe switch it to dark grey selector. That could work.
    I was just using the blue as an example, dark grey would really make this theme look really good! Sorry for confusing you, I'm not feeling good so my brain aint working that good too, lol!

Thnx, Tripster

10-27-09 11:39 PM
    Yea sorry man but I'm still having the same issue. Will check back tomorrow for any updates. Thanks
    Tcamshafter

10-27-09 11:40 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD