Im sorta new to Blackberry and im tired of looking for themes. So my question is how do you make themes for the curve. Also, does it cost money and is it easy...
    01-30-09 05:12 PM
    You can make themes by using the Plasmic CDK kit, which can be found here depending on your os:
    4.5:https://www.plazmic.com/PlazmicDownl...onForm.do?id=5
    4.2:Plazmic
    It is free and easy. If you have any questions, just post back here and I'll try to help you out.
    01-30-09 05:22 PM
    Thanks the only question i have is if i would be able to create the theme from my curve or from a computer?
    01-30-09 05:34 PM
    Is there any reason not to download version 4.6? Is it that dependent upon your OS? i.e. if you have OS 4.5xxx you can only use Plazmic 4.5?

I looked on their website but could not find a clear answer....
    01-30-09 05:46 PM
    Is there any reason not to download version 4.6? Is it that dependent upon your OS? i.e. if you have OS 4.5xxx you can only use Plazmic 4.5?

I looked on their website but could not find a clear answer....
    Yes. I all depends on your os.
    01-30-09 05:54 PM
    Thanks the only question i have is if i would be able to create the theme from my curve or from a computer?
    You have to create them on your computer and then export the theme to your curve when you are finished making it.
    01-30-09 05:55 PM
    i was wondering, when you make a theme, how can you make downloaded programs such as BB alarms and such appear on your home page? any help would be greatly appreciated
    02-10-09 04:15 PM
    I have os 4.5 and I'm using plazmic 4.6. It works fine.

If.you have anything lower than 4.5 on ur bb then you will NOT be able tu run a zen with a today theme. Your only options at that point are zen or today.

If you have 4$5 os on ur bb, then u can do anything.

It took me about 20 minutes to learn the program. If you have any questions, let us know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 04:20 PM
    I have 4.5 but I'm not sure how to make a today with bottom dock theme, (at least I didn't see the option to do so, tips please?
    02-11-09 10:44 AM
    choose custom. then click the button that is second on the list. there are other buttons in there to add ZEN button and buttons to add today buttons.
    02-11-09 09:01 PM
    Yeah I like that plazmic program, pretty cool!
    02-11-09 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD