im making a theme for my blackberry curve and i have a couple of questions, if anyone could help me out i would greatly appreciate it, when im done i hope to post them up...here are my questions

-where can i find the bold/ storm icons, battery meters, etc? ive looked everywhere and i cant find it, myblackberry is running on os 4.5 so i downloaded plazmic 4.5

-how can i make the font for the messages, call log etc user definable?

-how can i make the font smooth? i made a theme just to try it out and i chose the casual font from the bb and it came out very bumpy

-how can i change the color of the menu bars?

please let me know anything you can, thank you!!
    05-24-09 01:16 PM
    bold/storm icons should be available in the theme developers section I would think...try searching...

Do you really wanna use those though? I mean they are nice icons and all but there are probably 1000 themes out there now using them...they're kinda getting old...
    05-24-09 01:19 PM
    bold/storm icons should be available in the theme developers section I would think...try searching...

Do you really wanna use those though? I mean they are nice icons and all but there are probably 1000 themes out there now using them...they're kinda getting old...
    i know there are people using them but i just prefer them, idk its just my taste, and if you know where i can find any other icons, feel free to letme know, im open to suggestions

idk where you say they are, ive looked in everything i got
    05-24-09 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD